The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » What You Use (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DrewPett
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of DrewPett
I always seem to have a hard time finding a place for all my stuff, so I was thinking it might be interesting to see what all the kind folks at the Café use. Do most of y'all use boxes or shelves, or even whole rooms dedicated to storing everything? I'd like ideas, so all comments welcome!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5469 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Welcome to The Café DrewPett.

Before we start another thread on this subject, look around in "Where to put it all" and also use the Café Quicksearch to find the previous posts around this topic. There are dozens.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
DrewPett
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of DrewPett
Thank you! It was quite last nigh when I decided to post that and for some reason thought I was asking a unique question in an entire forum dedicated to said question. I should really start going to bed earlier....
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5469 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
No problem! Been there, done that.

This area of the Café is interesting,in that it mostly focuses on prop management for performing magicians...and by prop management I mean how one deals with her or his props while performing...i.e. "Where to put it all?" Still, there are a lot of threads that focus on prop storage and even magic rooms. I'm mostly a collector, but have a deep love for the art in general, so I spend a lot of time here as the subjects are so broad.

Enjoy it all! Be respectful and you shall gain an infinite amount of wisdom here.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » What You Use (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL