The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The card camera by Red Devil. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tricky360
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of tricky360
Red has finally released the card camera, and I for one am disappointed. Disappointed that he's gone public with it, that is.

The card camera is a coding system, that will allow you to secretly tell a friend a playing card from 40 feet away, you could even do ths over the phone, with the phone on loud speaker, and those listening would be none the wiser.

This system could easily be learnt in 30 minutes, but man it is worth it.

Also included are three bonus effects, two of them ACAAN, which kill.
But don't take my word for it, head over to lybrary, you won't be disappointed.

Here's the link.

http://www.lybrary.com/the-card-camera-p-500237.html

Best

Michael.

Smile
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1309 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Thanks Michael! I really enjoyed the work on this, especially for its use with the ACAAN plot and the texting system. I have had a great bit of fun using this with my wife.

In one of the very simple ACAAN effects, a spec secretly writes down any number from 1-52 (unseen to anyone in the room except the performer, who p&$?+ through your favorite method), and using the Card Camera ACAAN, my wife can then name a card that matches that number in the deck. I have had beautiful moments in a parlor setting or friendly gathering with this!

I guess what led me to construct this was to simplify other systems I have seen so that there was as little mental work as possible so that it looked totally natural!

Glad you enjoyed it!
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
SolidSnake
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of SolidSnake
Speakeasy
There is no holy grail!
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I have this and it is really really strong. If you are in the market for a system like this, I give it my highest recommendation. You can tell this was put together over time and not rushed. Further, you can tell it was tested in the real world. Card Camera gets an A+ from me.
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1309 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Thanks Greg. Glad you enjoyed it. I gave away several of these a few months ago and I was excited at the positive response I got. It works wonderfully in combo with a m'ed deck, a st--k, etc. I hope some of you are able to get some use out of this.
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The card camera by Red Devil. (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL