The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » The fruits of spirit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicgraham
View Profile
Regular user
Mesa Arizona
138 Posts

Profile of magicgraham
Anyone have any thoughts on routines that help kids think about the fruits of spirit focusing on faithfulness ?

This change in life by performing in Churches has become very rewarding and a great pleasure to work with kids who believe!
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Barry Mitchell sells a set of silk streamers for the "Fruits of the Spirit" this comes with a file of ideas from many Gospel performers (including me)
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
Russo
View Profile
Special user
780 Posts

Profile of Russo
Don't know if this would help any - I used the "20th centry silks" where Billy and Betty (the 2 solid silks ) would go to church 'hand in hand'(tie the solids together) -they then would ask Freddy(the multi color silk) -every weekend to go to Sunday School with them- Freddy would always refuse and run away into his house(a double paper bag-I use a hand box)- UNTIL, on day Freddy was not home ( I forgot-- ask someone to hold Billy and Betty in their Hand -"the Church"-do you know how to do the Church Hand Clasp with Steeple-etc???)-Because Billy and Betty always asked their Friend Freddy to go with them - he finally DID ( pull the silks from the "Church" Hands - you can also use a Clear Fancy Tumbler - as the Church - if NO ONE wants to Volenteer) AND THERE HE IS with Billy and Betty -- Hope this helps - Ralph (russo)Rousseau -glad to share- look up in the SEARCH -user name 'russo' there's a few ideas. RALPH
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2014 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
You might consider my friend Randi Rain's version of the Orange Tree Illusion. http://www.raincloudmagic.com/orange-tree-illusion/ It's my first choice for illustrating fruitfulness, and it's an exceptional piece of work.

Trees don't strain to bear fruit. They don't grit their teeth and flex their branches muttering, "grow.... GROW... rrrrghh". They naturally grow fruit because that's what they've been made to do.

A fruit tree that doesn't bear fruit is either an immature tree or a dead tree. An unwatered tree doesn't produce much fruit, either. As you nurture yourself with truth from God's scriptures, you grow and bear fruit like a well-watered tree.

Being full of faith, i.e., faithful, comes as a result of feeding our faith with God's message to us. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. All good trees will bear good fruit, and as we mature we will become even more fruitful. Lord, help us to do just that.
The secret of deception is in making the truth seem ridiculous.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I posted a Strat-O-Spheres version of "Know Your Fruit" on youtube, it can also be viewed at the 37:46 mark of "Now That's Magic! #9, One Hour Special" at www.ChristianMagician.org
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » The fruits of spirit (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL