The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Crazy marksmanship skills from the Malaysian Royal Commandos! (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5731 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Check out the balloons held in the hand, crotch and mouth at the end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwf-P9T8hOY

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Good marksmanship, horrendous judgement.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5731 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2014, Marlin1894 wrote:
Good marksmanship, horrendous judgement.

Yup, I actually agree... Smile
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Total disregard for firearms safety. Good shooting. But a horrible example of good shooting.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2014, acesover wrote:
Total disregard for firearms safety. Good shooting. But a horrible example of good shooting.

I agree. I wouldn't call it good shooting if it is a total disregard for firearms safety.
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4171 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I think some of you are a bit short-sighted if these are GGK Commandos.

Its akin to saying to telling the best pilots in the world, "Gee, you guys shouldn't be flying those stunts."
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Isn't it possible that the ammunition used for the trick shots involving the assistant was something non-standard (e.g. reduced load)? And, for that matter, that the assistant is wearing some form of (e.g. kevlar) protection under his clothes, especially near his crotch? I also noticed that the assistant had his back turned for some of the shots when the targets were near his eyes.

I have no idea if this is true but I'm thinking at the distance involved, with reduced loads, and body armor, that perhaps the shots are not quite as dangerous as they appear.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5901 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Bah! Blanks and a secreted pin will produce the same balloon results. Bazinga!
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2014, Tom Cutts wrote:
Bah! Blanks and a secreted pin will produce the same balloon results. Bazinga!

Oh sure. Next you'll be trying to convince us that magicians don't really catch bullets.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5901 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Some 12 or 13 have.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Of course, David Blaine caught a bullet and lived to tell about it.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2014, balducci wrote:
Isn't it possible that the ammunition used for the trick shots involving the assistant was something non-standard (e.g. reduced load)? And, for that matter, that the assistant is wearing some form of (e.g. kevlar) protection under his clothes, especially near his crotch? I also noticed that the assistant had his back turned for some of the shots when the targets were near his eyes.

I have no idea if this is true but I'm thinking at the distance involved, with reduced loads, and body armor, that perhaps the shots are not quite as dangerous as they appear.

I hope your not serious. People have been killed or seriously injured from a blank fired from a gun. Even if they are squib loads, which I doubt it violates just about every firearms rule one can imagine. That is if one is familiar with firearm safety. Jerks like this give firearms owners and shooters a bad image. These are far from professionals if that is how they handle their firearms. Next thing you know you will have some yahoos trying this. Well I saw it on the internet. That should fly as an excuse. Does the term reckless endangerment come to mind? Or how about stupidity?
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1225 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
Quote:
On Jul 10, 2014, w_s_anderson wrote:

I agree anderson.
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5731 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On Jul 10, 2014, General_Magician wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 10, 2014, w_s_anderson wrote:

I agree anderson.

I agree as well. Smile

It is something to watch though...
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Oh, who cares?

So the dudes are playing with guns and that makes them extra dumb and irresponsible?

Probably half a billion people a day have sex without condoms, which is only less dumb because death comes slower.

Lighten up, folks. Let idiots be idiots. Are idiots with guns any stupider than idiots without condoms?
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Sure, now you're going to report William Tell to child protection services?
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16365 Posts

Profile of tommy
If it wasn't for your dumb parents where would you be?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Good point, Tommy.

But maybe I'd feel better about myself if my father and mother were royal commandos from Malaysia. As it was, they were just poor fundamental Baptists from Sweetwater Texas.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Crazy marksmanship skills from the Malaysian Royal Commandos! (6 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL