The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » MOTOR CITY CLOSE-UP CONVENTION (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
565 Posts

Profile of Motor City
John Luka's 17th Annual Motor City Close-Up Convention takes place the weekend of November 14-16, 2014 in Woodhaven, Michigan. (Metro Detroit Area)

Hello Everyone,

I am very excited to announce that this year the Motor City Close-Up Convention is being co-produced and sponsored by The Wunderground Magic Shop. This year the convention features Shoot Ogawa, Tony Cabral, David Gabbay, and one more performer yet to be named.

It is very easy to register for the convention. Simply go to http://www.johnlukamagic.com and then navigate to the registration page. The registration is $125 USD PayPal accepted.

All events take place at the Best Western Woodhaven Inn http://www.bestwestern.com/woodhaveninn located at 21700 West Road, Woodhaven, MI 48183. Phone (734) 676-8000. Call the hotel for room reservations or hotel information. There is a special room rate of $73 plus tax per diem for the convention. To qualify, when you make your reservations request the Motor City Magic rate.

As you can see, the line-up for this year's event is already awesome with one more performer to be named. Stay tuned to see who that might be.

I look forward to seeing you there. -- John Luka
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
565 Posts

Profile of Motor City
The fourth performer featured at this year's convention is non other than Curtis Kam. I am now counting the days.
smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
674 Posts

Profile of smullins
For those of you who haven't seen Tony before... Do yourself a favor and go! He's awesome.
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » MOTOR CITY CLOSE-UP CONVENTION (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL