The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cube Sum by Gregorio Samà (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
871 Posts

Profile of gitty
Ad:
The performer shows six dice. Each die has six faces of different colors and each colored face has a different two digit number on it. While the performer has his back turned, a spectator throws the dice on the table, and then randomly turns some of them over so that all the colors on the top faces are all different. When then performer turns around in just a fraction of a second, he is able to calculate the total sum of all the six two digit numbers on the top faces. But that is not all, as the performer will also be able to calculate the total sum of the top faces of the dice even if they are partially, or totally hidden from his sight and even before the dice are thrown!
Now for the best part… each time the effect is performed, the total will always be different from the previous ones and the dice can be freely examined by the spectators.

• The dice are freely examinable.
• Great both for close up and stage performances.
• Immediately repeatable always with a different total.
• Very detailed instructions are supplied that describe various routines.
• With these dice you can perform precognition, clairvoyance and flash calculation effects.

Video:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT4mtEXGryw

I don't do mental magic but this looks so good!
Any reviews?
WALTHER
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
I'm bumping this because I recently came across the effect and am interested in purchasing it. Any reviews?
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
I ordered it and I'll post a review after I've worked with it.
geggy
View Profile
Elite user
Brighton UK
485 Posts

Profile of geggy
This does look good, cant find any UK shops that have this.........Yet.
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Hello everyone,

Everything that is in the ad is completely accurate. We have had this in stock twice now and sold out both times, but don't worry we have more on the way to us and will be in available for shipping very soon.

I have personally opened and tried this and it was very easy to do, great instructions, and completely as advertised. The instructions offer a wide variety of ways to re-perform the same trick to the same audience and make it exponentially more impressive each time, as the sum of the cubes changes each time and the magician becomes able to predict the sum in more impossible ways. I highly recommend it.

It is designed to be done up close but you could easily make this stage ready by either having the die on a screen, or having your prediction for the sum hidden somewhere, etc. There are tons of possibilities.

Let me know if you have any questions about it and I will gladly answer them for you.

Cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
Toll Free: 800-407-4040
www.hocus-pocus.com
geggy
View Profile
Elite user
Brighton UK
485 Posts

Profile of geggy
Just watched the demo again, and as shown this seems totally impossible, to me at least.
Unless each die has the same number all round, which would be noticed, this is really intriguing.
Anyone who has this care to share there opinions?
Gerry
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Is there a lot of memory work involved?
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
There is a "thing" you have to do each time. One is physical, one is mental (if you want to repeat it)...

both are very simple, and 'minor'...

very well made dice too...
I've asked to be banned
geggy
View Profile
Elite user
Brighton UK
485 Posts

Profile of geggy
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2014, IAIN wrote:
There is a "thing" you have to do each time. One is physical, one is mental (if you want to repeat it)...

both are very simple, and 'minor'...

very well made dice too...

One is physical. . . Does this mean it's a misleading demo? The performer doesn't appear to touch the die. . .just turns round and predicts the total sum of the faces . . .
geggy
View Profile
Elite user
Brighton UK
485 Posts

Profile of geggy
'One is physical'. . . Does this mean it's a misleading demo? The performer doesn't appear to touch the die. . .just turns round and predicts the total sum of the faces . . .
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
My package shipped a few days ago. I might receive it today. I will post my review after opening and learning it. I am pretty sure I know how it works, but we'll see! The dice are all different.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Not misleading at all...
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
The demo is truthful 100%
I've asked to be banned
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Kinda weird that after they "roll the dice" they need to place all the different colors upright. But I guess if it can be repeated with a different number?
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Its all about presentation, eh..

can be repeated with a different combo/number...
I've asked to be banned
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
In the demo, he asks if the first number was a "9", and it was, so is it safe to assume that was an ideal scenario and otherwise we are going fishing?
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
No.
I've asked to be banned
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
OK, I'm sold. Thanks.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
They are well made, repeatable, the demo is accurate. Its a good price. If you cant think of a way to introduce the dice THEN DON'T BUY IT.
I've asked to be banned
geggy
View Profile
Elite user
Brighton UK
485 Posts

Profile of geggy
Thanks for your answers Iain,
do you know if this is, or will be available in the U.K.?
Made numerous searches and no uk shop seems to have it yet,
Thanks
Gerry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cube Sum by Gregorio Samà (38 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL