The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Lefler Table/Case (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I just purchased this and it arrived yesterday. It was packed extremely well and all assembled except the 4 wheels, they were very easy to screw in place.
There are many small improvements and features this version has over others. Such as the white interior and the bottom front panel being hinged.And there is storage under that bottom shelf. Then the light supplied in the price is able to be easily moved and has a directional tab, so it can be redirected without moving it. It is as you would expect, solid and sturdy, even after it is loaded. A tiny bit heavier (loaded) than I would like as I age, everything gets to be a tiny bit heavier, even me.
The cost is $30 to $50. Higher than other similar versions, but for me, having those little extras was worth it.
I did have some questions prior to purchase and Chris replied very fast with all the right answers to show me, the customer service is great.

Dave

here is a link: https://squareup.com/market/showtime-magic-products

Click here to view attached image.
ChristopherWeed
View Profile
New user
Phoenix, AZ
5 Posts

Profile of ChristopherWeed
Thanks Dave! We appreciate your great feedback!
bahamagician
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of bahamagician
Oh Wow,

I didn't realize how far these have come. I purchased a Lefler table years ago and I HIGHLY recommend it to any working performers.

The light seems like it's a great idea but after viewing the website, what really looks cool is the incognito rabbit carrier, what a great idea. Anyways, the link in the original post is broken, so here's a working link:

https://squareup.com/market/showtime-magic-products
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
This is brilliant, it can be carried on it's own or it fit's perfectly in the Lefler case.

The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Here it is in the Case.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Lefler Table/Case (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL