The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » MJM Magic Order Lottery (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RickVancouver
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
693 Posts

Profile of RickVancouver
I LOVE my fav online magic store www.mjmmagic.com EVEN MORE today!! After placing my order just now, I realized that I won their MJM Magic Order Lottery. Whoo-hoo!! I've never won one of these before and usually shop at MJM Magic because of their friendly service and free shipping to Canada, etc.

Has anyone else won their Order Lottery?

Thank you Jeff & Brandi for making my day today!!
www.vancouvermagic.com
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
You're welcome, Rick! We had the Order Lottery in place for years now (which is why I was surprised that you never hit it before). Basically, any order (regardless of your location) that is over $25.00 will have a random chance to win $25.00 back into your account. It's just our way of giving back to the magic community, while also rewarding those who are loyal to MJM Magic.

So I'm glad you won it today. I can't think of a better person to get it. Smile
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Yehuda
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of Yehuda
I just won the lottery on MJM Magic. Only my second time ordering from them! Also they have awesome prices on a lot of stuff.

Thanks MJM!
Yehuda
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » MJM Magic Order Lottery (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL