The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Linking Pins-PLEASE HELP! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mrmagik68
View Profile
Elite user
NYC
482 Posts

Profile of mrmagik68
Hello all!
Many years ago I purchased Gaetan Bloom's linking pins effect. I haven't played with this in years. I was going through some old stuff and came across the pins with the special gimmick. Needless to say, I cannot remember the routine and can't find the instruction pamphlet that came with the pins.

If someone out there has this and is willing to email/mail me the instructional pamphlet to this wonderful routine I would really appreciate it. You can PM me here or email me at: mrmagik@optonline.net

Many thanks,
Roberto
Original Card Clinician
NicholasD
View Profile
Inner circle
1460 Posts

Profile of NicholasD
I also have a set I purchased from Gaeton Bloom 30 years ago. And, I lost the instructions. There's a clip of him performing the routine on Youtube. If you have the set, you can follow along.
mrmagik68
View Profile
Elite user
NYC
482 Posts

Profile of mrmagik68
NicholasD,
Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely check out that YouTube video. Last night I was playing around with the pins and some of the moves started to come back. But I still don't remember the whole routine. I remember when I used to do this effect some spectators had that look on their face as if they knew the method but once I placed both pins in their hands BAM! They didn't know what hit them lol. Thanks again!

Roberto
Original Card Clinician
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Linking Pins-PLEASE HELP! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL