The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Origamagic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kanawati
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
253 Posts

Profile of Kanawati
Hi everyone, I live in Australia but had a rare opportunity to travel to New York for work. Anyway, I managed to check out Tannen's. The gentleman there was very nice and showed me a trick I'd never seen or heard of before, Origamagic by SEO Magic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eMk84x8hBg I can't even find any reviews on it. But I purchased it and am very happy with the effect. It's one that people don't see coming and its a real attention grabber. I think the SEO website says the white version is currently out of stock. But I wanted to let others here know about the effect as I feel it really lends itself to some Gospel illustrations perhaps around God being in control, trusting in God, making our paths straight, and transforming us. John
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
380 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Does this take any slight of handor is it self working?
DougTait
View Profile
Elite user
Sebring, FL
490 Posts

Profile of DougTait
According to Tannen's ad copy......."As self-working as you can possibly get!"

http://www.tannens.com/shop//cart.php?m=......&p=10382
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing."
Kanawati
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
253 Posts

Profile of Kanawati
Rick, The ad copy that Doug references is spot on. But the performer will need to be able to toss, bounce or catch the napkin from hand to hand. John
plink
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of plink
Can the crane be given away?
Kanawati
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
253 Posts

Profile of Kanawati
Plink. not sure how much I can say without a risk of tipping the method:) I'll send you a pm.
robvh
View Profile
Elite user
Calgary, AB
445 Posts

Profile of robvh
This looks like an interesting variation of the old Egg On Fan trick. If I'm right about the method, then I'd like to know how many cranes you get with this trick and how many performances you can get out of one before it starts to wear out and look shabby. Or does it include instructions on how you can make your own replacement cranes? That would be very interesting because then you could experiment with other designs.
Kanawati
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
253 Posts

Profile of Kanawati
Robvh, I'll pm you.
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
380 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Ipurchased the trick and will use it in Sunday school. The lesson I came up with is the apostles were in the upper room, worried, probably crying (that's where the tissue comes in). Their emotions were all over the place, up, down (tissue being tossed up and down back and forth). But Jesus said he would send the Comforter, the Holy Spirtit.

I know it's a crane but to the little kids I will tell them it is white dove.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Origamagic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL