The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Raw choice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Here is the effect. The magician brings out an egg tray containing a dozen eggs. The spec is asked to choose any egg (no forcing). The spec may change the egg up to the last minute. The chosen egg is then signed by the spec as proof that the egg was indeed the chosen one. The magician never comes near the chosen egg and the remaining 11 eggs at this point.

The spec is then asked to crack the egg in a glass nearby and it is raw. The 11 eggs on the tray are now cracked open and all 11 are hard boiled.

What do you think guys? I did this last week in my magic club and they went nuts. Has this been done before? I honestly think this is my own effect ,but then again it far from impossible that someone out there has thought of it too.

Just curious.thanks

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
tpdmagic
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of tpdmagic
Hey I don't know if its been done before but I can tell you I haven't seen this....Sounds very good....Research it, because if it's yours you want to make sure of it before you decide to market it if that is your intention.

tpdmagic
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
I appreciate your response and concern. Should I decide to market it you'll be the first to have my manuscript. No gadgets here.

I also have no idea on how to protect it.

Thanks

rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Raw choice (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL