The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Daryl Lecture (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
Daryl was in town today (Atlanta) and gave his usual outstanding lecture. Very entertaining as you might expect. He was fantastic about answering questions and providing those nuggets on performing. One of the best lectures I've been to in a long time.

I was amused at one of the attendees who bought 7 or 8 of his DVDs then asked him to sign each DVD and sleeve. A bit much I thought, but Daryl being the great guy that he is complied.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
587 Posts

Profile of Motor City
Daryl is one of my favorite magicians and a great guy, as well. Whenever, he's in my area I make it a point to attend his lecture. I've never been disappointed.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
There you go, you heard it from two of Detroit's finest. Smile
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
He lectured in Grand Rapids, recently. His lectures are always a sure thing. If you try, you'll learn things on several levels.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Daryl Lecture (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL