The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » *iUnlockYourMind Pro In Action* (63 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1179 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
I understand the concerns that have been pointed out but the screens are pretty close with only a few minor differences.

One must also remember that no two passcode screens are the same, because the screens adjust according to the background image you choose.

I can honestly say, with hand on heart, that I fooled myself the other day trying to unlock my iPhone. I started to panic because the passcode was wrong, then I realised I was actually in IUYM App.

I'll post some screen shots here for you to compare, there are differences but not enough to say you can not use it.

We do actually have an identical Slide to Unlock and Passcode screen built for IUYM but Apple reject it saying that the user will get confused as to which is the real or IUYM.

Myke
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1179 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Real Slide to Unlock Screen

Click here to view attached image.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1179 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
IUnlockYourMind Slide to Unlock Screen.

Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1179 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Real Passcode screen.

Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1179 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
IUnlockYourMind Passcode Screen.

The Perceptionist
View Profile
New user
Hollywood,CA
19 Posts

Profile of The Perceptionist
Hi Myke, PM sent
joemcdull
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of joemcdull
Since the iPhone 6s is coming out I would remind everyone DO NOT BUY THIS APP, Myke just keep telling us to use the Zoom mode and refuse to adjust the resolution of phone lock screen, I come from Hong Kong, the lock screen is completely fake after the iPhone 6 introduced, I was waiting to see if anything change and not using it since I switched from iPhone 5 to iPhone 6, but, THE LOCK SCREEN LOOKS LIKE CRAP and no update was used
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1179 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
The screenshots above are from an iPhone 6 and are almost identical. In fact, I sometimes fool myself trying to unlock my phone when I am accidentally in iUnlockYourMind.

Joe, your statement "Myke just keep telling us...." is untrue, since you have never contacted me directly.

Like I have said before, we do actually have an identical Slide to Unlock and Passcode screen built for IUYM but Apple keep rejecting it saying that the user will get confused as to which is the real or IUYM. We are continually battling with them to get it approved.

Myke
X
joemcdull
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of joemcdull
Https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0EGWZuqDJRO4tY
this is my lock screen
the date is not in correct format
the last update of the app was on 2013
joemcdull
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of joemcdull
For your reference, last update of telefoto app is 2015/5/29 which was released eariler than IUYM, IUYM stop updating it since 2013
If you are in the facebook group, you know how many people were complaining the same thing, and myke seems busy promoting the pro version instead of getting the app update, good luck earning more money with your apps
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1179 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Your settings are all wrong Joe. No one else is complaining, only you who is comparing screens with a magnifying glass. Performers from all over the world are using iUnlock with no problems. I agree that the screens are not exactly the same as the real lock screens but they are *** close.

You are comparing to your real lock screen which nobody else has seen, how do they know its not your real lock scree? Don't take this the wrong way, because I'm not trying to be nasty, but if you are getting called on the screen it's probably the way you are presenting it?

The reason we cannot update is because they keep rejecting it, they say the user will be confused as to which is the real screen or the app screens.

Telefoto, and the like, are easy updates, anything that replicates IOS features will most likely get rejected with the same bull about "user getting confused".

We always try our best to update but we are unlucky to get reviewed by someone who is being difficult.

I have no idea why you are hostile Joe, if you don't like the app and cannot perform it, ask for a refund. If you would have come to me first I would have given you a refund myself.

Myke
x
Peter Cai
View Profile
New user
China
31 Posts

Profile of Peter Cai
Quote:
On Aug 28, 2015, joemcdull wrote:
For your reference, last update of telefoto app is 2015/5/29 which was released eariler than IUYM, IUYM stop updating it since 2013
If you are in the facebook group, you know how many people were complaining the same thing, and myke seems busy promoting the pro version instead of getting the app update, good luck earning more money with your apps

Hi Joe, I know what you mean, I got confused when I first use IUYM because I am a Chinese user, but when I perform this trick to my spectator, no one would think there is something wrong with the date in lock screen, believe me, I performed more than 100 times, no one feel wired because I show them the date screen less than 1 second then swipe it to password screen. if you mind the date formate, I suggest you can use a colorful background screen.
joemcdull
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of joemcdull
I can fool most audience with a sloppy double lift, but I would prefer mastering the slight, that's what an artist does.
My biggest disappointment come from the creator's attitude, there is a Facebook group that everyone express their concern about the problem since the launch of iPhone 6, he never mention a refund option, saying it doesn't metter untill I come here address the issue to the public. As I said before it seems like someone is too busy earning money for the pro version but not fixing the existing problem, it is still an iPhone 5 app. Further more, the explaination is illogical, if the update was banned, how can it launch in the first place? He could have design a new app and give the old user free upgrade if the old app cannot be updated
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1179 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Joe, I don't have an attitude towards my customers, ever and I go out of my way to help everyone. This is all is stuff that you have built up in your imagination because you are angry. I understand that you are angry and that's why I have told you to ask for a refund.

You say "everyone" expressed their concerns, not true at all and is a lie. About three people, out of thousands, who have about iUnlockYourMind have mentioned what you have here and I have explained what your concerns are, to them and in the group page. I too, am an artist when it comes to my magic and I want iUnlockYourMind to be the best it can be, but like I said, they keep rejecting the update. We are talking minor details here, and ones we have fixed, but apple just will not allow them.

It's not an iPhone 5 App, I have an iPhone 6 and it looks great. I often get performers contacting me after they read these things that you have written but when I send them the screenshots, they don't see the problem.

When an app is rejected it does not effect the previous version at all, it gets rejected in review. Also, you cannot build another app and give a free upgrade for that one. A developer can be banned for trying to dodge the review board.

Just build another App?? This App cost more than £10.000 to build, I don't know where you think I can get this money from.

If you want to discuss this further just inbox me and I'll look after you. I just think you could have at least contacted me first that's all.

The bottom line is, the app is good enough to perform on regular layman. I have seen videos of iUnlockYourMind blowing minds and even performed on stage to four thousand people. Derren Brown told me in person "its the only App I would ever use because it's logical and brilliant".

Myke
X
magicmann
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of magicmann
I have had this a while now and it always plays big, one of the best magic apps available

Paul
Yano
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of Yano
I've been on the fence for this app for ages. Does or will the pro version have the ability for six digits?
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
543 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Not yet but concerns were raised regarding the rollout of 6 digit pass codes for iOS 9 one of the developers said, "If they change it we will follow don't worry guys."
jordanamystika
View Profile
New user
IN
52 Posts

Profile of jordanamystika
I'm in same boat as Yano, looks great, but still debating if it's worth it.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
The fact that this app couldn't get a new update, yet. Not because the dev stop working on this app. They said that they still working on it and I believe them. If you still on the fence over this app. I recommend you to not buy this app yet until they sorted their differences with Apple's review board. Because, I'm pretty sure you might be disappoint (and might write something like Joe up there). Subscribe with this thread to get the updated news regarding this app. I'm positive someday this app get the approval.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1179 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Thanks Daniltan,

We are working on this and will submit an update ASAP.

The App still looks and works great. A lot of performers are still using iUnlockYourMind and raving about it.

Remember, Derren Brown told me in person "its the only App I would ever use because it's logical and brilliant".

Have a great day

Myke
X
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » *iUnlockYourMind Pro In Action* (63 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL