We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The magic way old <> new (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zedd
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
264 Posts

Profile of Zedd
Hello,

does anyone know what really is new in the second edition??

Best regards,

Zedd
JH5magic
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of JH5magic
You can view a Table of Contents (TOC) at the link below. I don't see any new sections/topics when I compare the new TOC against the old. As mentioned in the product page... it is a revision of the original to make it clearer.

http://www.hermeticpress.com/product_inf......s_id=101

From Vanishing Inc. product page:
"Over a period of five years, Juan Tamariz has corrected, revised and updated his classic text. This newly translated edition of that revised work might have been called The Magic Way Repaved."

I looked at my old edition and it has 184 pages. The new one has 296 pages. It is reformated, so that doesn't necessarily mean there is a 100+ pages of more detail. It may mean more/bigger photos, etc. in addition to more written detail.

Hope this helps!
Zedd
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
264 Posts

Profile of Zedd
Thank you for your help!!!! I'll think I'll get it Smile

Best regards,

Torsten
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6022 Posts

Profile of motown
It might also be smaller in size.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The magic way old <> new (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL