The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Who sells this wand (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Greg755
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Greg755
I was watching a video from an ebay seller and he was showing a rather large set of XL cups and balls. Anyways the magic wand he had produced very fine sparkles or confetti, when he tapped it or spun it to make a ball vanish. After looking again I can tell it is a video effect and the wand does not produce anything. Does anyone sell a wand that actually does something like this?? thanks Greg You can see it here while the listing stays active.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Extra-Large-Cups-Balls-Brass-Magic-Closeup-Parlor-Kids-Shows-/121390897140?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c437617f4
Ryan_McSwain
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Ryan_McSwain
I agree that would look really magical (although the mess might not be worth it).

Uday makes a confetti wand, but that looks like a more explosive production.

Maybe there's a way to just drill itno the tip of a normal wand so that it would spill a little glitter when you gave it a tap?
Greg755
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Greg755
Maybe I should invent one. Smile
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1177 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
I have enough problems just cleaning up the pixy dust I throw around during my shows! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Who sells this wand (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL