We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Card Castles Production (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22504 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I want to produce 5 card castles.

Any ideas?
maylor
View Profile
Loyal user
england
231 Posts

Profile of maylor
What size of castle do you have in mind? Do you want to produce 5 at the same time or separately?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22504 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Either way, I have the table top models by Owen's magic and a Abbott's. Then I have the Ken Brooke Model and the Uday card castle.

Just need some ideas.

Bill
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5342 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Bill, I have produced as many as four card castles. Mine are all homemade with minor modifications, from the instructions found in John Fedko’s book “The Magic of John Fedko”.

I did the production following a card fountain routine; Cards were strewn all over the stage. I looked in dismay at the mess on the stage, bent to pick up some cards and lifted the card castle into place. Two of the Castle’s were pre set into place on the floor. The other two were stolen from a holder under my jacket toward the rear.

It looked pretty for a finale! It still left the stage a mess! But I only used it if I was not being followed by another act.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Bill:

Please tell us about your act or routine that you are thinking of using these with? The act or the process for what you are doing may help us come up with logical means for which to accomplish this better for you.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
Leland
View Profile
Inner circle
St Louis
1180 Posts

Profile of Leland
In my square circle routine, I make a deck of cards appear pertend to drop and fumble them them I pick them up and take them over to my table and produce a card castle. Always gets a great reaction. Easy to do too!
Life of Magic!
Magic_streak
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
196 Posts

Profile of Magic_streak
Perhaps in the finale of your card manipulating routine you can shoot cards high into the air and create a sort of "card rain". You'll need to be able to shoot fast though. And in the midst of the "rain" you flash produce the castle. The castle is initially tucked in the rear inside of your coat, just pull it out and open it.

Then from the mess of cards on the floor you can produce the remaining castles in the way Murphy suggested.

Hope this helps!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Card Castles Production (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL