The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Open Heart Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NurseRob
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
469 Posts

Profile of NurseRob
There is a fantastic non profit volunteer magician organization in Chicago. I would love to hear stories and share ideas with the volunteer magicians. Check out their website at: http://www.openheartmagic.org/ They really have made a huge leap in the medical magic world!! I wish we had something like this in our town!
Ut imago est animi voltus sic indices oculi ~
The face is a picture of the mind as the eyes are its interpreter ~Cicero
Goldfield
View Profile
Loyal user
Universe
292 Posts

Profile of Goldfield
Beautiful work, thank you for sharing Nurse Rob!
The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. Nikola Tesla, Serbian Inventor
lilpixie
View Profile
New user
Beverly Hills, California
12 Posts

Profile of lilpixie
This is absolutely amazing what you are doing. I tip my top hat off to you gentlemen.
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
British Columbia
1406 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
Thanks for sharing that site Rob. Amazing work a mixture of magic can do for children. Simply amazing. Keep up the good work.

Ray
EnterTRAINment at its best. Keeping the Magic Alive in Northern BC
alee7371
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of alee7371
Open Heart is a great organization with a great vision and a heart for those in need of being cheered up while in the hosptial. There are currently over 100 plus volunteer magicians who perform magic every week at local hospitals in Chicago.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Open Heart Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL