The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » David Corsaro Lecture Notes (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hefemexy
View Profile
Special user
565 Posts

Profile of hefemexy
I got David's lecture notes and I must say it is very detailed and informative, if anyone may be looking for a different type of lecture notes in regards to business of magic then I suggest you take a look at this and contact him. I always see lectures come through with the " Here are my tricks and let show you and sell you" It's nice to see a magi show you how to apply some knowledge to getting the work to be able to perform the tricks..
Okay, I give up what was your card?

https://www.facebook.com/lionsmagic

Look nothing up my sleeves, but you're not wearing sleeves

https://www.facebook.com/lionsmagic
Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Thank you very much. I gave a small sample of my marketing lecture at Magi-Fest this year and it was a huge success (I completely sold out of my lecture notes and my presentation was only 15 minutes long.) If anyone is interested, go to www.davidcorsaro.com

Thanks
David Corsaro
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
827 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Anything David Corsaro puts out is gold! You owe it to yourself to pick up his material. Well thought out material and coming from a working pro you can't beat it.
CitinoMAGIC: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS eBook - AVAILABLE NOW!
Mark Zacharia
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of Mark Zacharia
Bill Citino, you are absolutely correct. David is a real worker and he holds nothing back when sharing the real work on his performance pieces.
Mark Zacharia
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » David Corsaro Lecture Notes (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL