The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Looking for soft vinyl TTs, 2.25" - 2.5" long (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
(had this in the Rings, Strings... topic, but think its a better fit here. Asked the one to be deleted)

I've been checking around, made some purchases...some worked out better than others Smile

Anyway, looking for a soft vinyl TT that is over 2" from opening to tip, and hoping for a recommenation or two.

- soft Di Fatta vinyl tips are very good, just a little short. They have a big man's version, but it appears to be wider, not longer, but am looking for longer, only. Would love a longer version.

- Got one (no label) from my local shop, and after checking found it is a very soft, rubber/latex "Reality Tip". I added some scotch tape to the interior so the surface doesn't grip. A bit too big around, so I added some self-adhesive moleskin inside the opening to firm up the grip. It is 2.25" long, but would like 2.5".

- I've got a vinyl Eclipse Tip on the way, so looking forward to seeing that and the extra options it provides.

- the soft Vernet King Size is 2.5" - perfect length - but their soft version is significantly too firm for me, and I need vinyl, not plastic. Actually read somewhere that Vernet used to have a King Size vinyl tip...still looking for that one! Smile

- I've got a couple of Japanese soft vinyl tips coming from Tannen's - but might be a week before they arrive, as Tannen's 'expects them in this week'. Heard good things about them, but don't know their dimensions.

Any thoughts on a soft, vinyl TT that's 2.25" or longer, would be greatly appreciated.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Looking for soft vinyl TTs, 2.25" - 2.5" long (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL