The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Runes of Tomorrow by Tom Stone (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TStone
View Profile
V.I.P.
Stockholm, Sweden
777 Posts

Profile of TStone
Hello!

I've just released a new ebook titled "Runes of Tomorrow", which might (or might not) be of interest.

For those who enjoy a lot of sales copy, imagine that this post is chock full of it! Smile
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Anything you release is of interest Tom. Magically speaking of course... Smile
oliversmith
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of oliversmith
Quote:
On Jul 31, 2014, Sean Giles wrote:
Anything you release is of interest Tom. Magically speaking of course... Smile

I agree!
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2320 Posts

Profile of Doomo
I got this... For the Mentalistacly lovin types I would suggest Chromatic Clutch. Not hard at all and actually kinda fun...

For the card guys...And ya know who ya are... Dr. Griffins Palm will be worth the time ya spend on it... Not that the other stuff is lesser. Those are just the two I have spent the most time with...

Worth yer money...

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
TStone
View Profile
V.I.P.
Stockholm, Sweden
777 Posts

Profile of TStone

The first review is out, over at the Genii forum.

People have been saying kind things about the ebook during the last few days.

Jim Steinmeyer said, in a very rare endorsement:
Runes of Tomorrow is the usual Tom Stone stuff: ‘Surprising’, ‘unique, and ‘astonishingly insightful.’
In fact, it might be a little more surprising than usual.
Tom’s always made me think about magic in new ways, and this little book is just filled with those inspirations.

http://wargmagic.com/shop/ebook/runes-of-tomorrow/
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5968 Posts

Profile of motown
Hej Tom,

Is this new material or is it collected from your Genii column?
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
TStone
View Profile
V.I.P.
Stockholm, Sweden
777 Posts

Profile of TStone
Quote:
On Aug 5, 2014, motown wrote:
Hej Tom,

Is this new material or is it collected from your Genii column?

"Ball & Vase Challenge", "Chromatic Clutch" and "Dr. Griffin’s Palm" have seen print before in Genii.

"Mystery Inn", "Fatalistic Orb" are brand new.
"Deck of Decroux" is a piece I came up with in 1996, but have never published or even mentioned to anyone besides my closest friends.
"Fantasy Flight" is one of those "from the notebook" side items.

I'll send you a copy, and you can see for yourself. You have a PM.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5968 Posts

Profile of motown
I was surprised to read on the Genii forum that some though this ebook was expensive. In addition to his great thinking, Tom's ebooks are the best produced that I've purchased. And I have most of them. Everything from the design to the typesetting to the amazing number of illustrations he includes with each are first rate. No Stone Smile is left unturned. I only wish others would put the same sort of production values that Tom does in his ebooks.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
tomcards
View Profile
Veteran user
San Francisco
362 Posts

Profile of tomcards
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6996 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Tom, you look like Snape on that cover! Sans the long black hair, of course! Very cool photo. I'm sure the material is top notch as well. Will have to get this.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Runes of Tomorrow by Tom Stone (6 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL