The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » EYE-GORE shells (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
If you haven't seen the photos yet on Facebook, it looks like our friend Roscoe has another hit on his hands.
These two styles of skull shells will be available in about a month from www.stevensmagic.com/shop/eye-gore-skeleton-shells-by-roscoe

No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
I started salivating when I saw these in the recent Stevens mailer. Perfect for Renn Faire pirate character, care to play a game using my lucky monkey skulls? Hopefully they will be more lucky for you than they were for the monkeys.........
skyfire
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of skyfire
Does anyone know what the bottom of these skulls are like? Chain Dip? Flat like a Bottom Ridge?
David95
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of David95
I Believe the add says Chanin Dip on the larger size.
David
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Dave, why don't you post this in Spooky as well, I am sure some of the guys there would be interested .
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
These are my shells for Halloween!

https://www.facebook.com/magicandlaughte......&theater
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
I just added both of Roscoe's sets to my collection. They are both really neat to work with, but I have fallen in love with the "Marie Antionette" shells. I have smaller hands and they handle like a dream for me.
ROSCOE
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of ROSCOE
RoseRed and I are delighted you guys like our Sure-grip Skulls. I love performing with them myself, and last night at Wichita's Old Cowtown Museum's Halloween event, I performed for 3 1/2 hours straight with both EYE-Gore and Marie Antoinette. I was surrounded by laughing audiences the entire time, and it was great fun. I agree with LeoH Marie Antoinette handles like a well tuned sports car, and one of the things I like about her is the ability to confine the entire game to about a square foot of performance area. She gives me a very classy looking, gentlemanly game with the absolute minimum of shell movement. EYE-Gore handles just as well, but I need more room; on the other hand, EYE-Gore is just hilarious and I would say he is the audience favorite. I performed on my coffin-lid table, the "inside" or performance side of which I've covered with leather, rough side up. I had intended to bring along my close-up pad, but I'd forgotten it and left it with my stage-show gear in the saloon. I noticed the "inconvenience" for about three moves, and then it was just another evening of three-skull games. I wound up foregoing the stage show so I could stay on the street entertaining people with the game. I finally had to shut down at 7:30 pm when it got dark and nobody could see the Little Blind Eye. Great fun, but I'm enjoying putting my 62-year-old feet up this morning. Smile Oh, 3skullgame.com
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
I did two and half hours with my EYE-Gore shells today. They were great to work with and perfect for this Halloween event.
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
Thanks for the products, Roscoe (which was my grandfather's name, too!)
ROSCOE
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of ROSCOE
And thank you so much for your positive comments. RoseRed and I truly want to put the best props possible into your hands for this game. By the way, here's a link to a video one of my players shot. It was around 9 pm during the Delano Ghost Tour here in Wichita on October 2nd. I was working in front of Amira's Dance Studio, reputedly one of Delano's most haunted establishments. At the nine-second mark, watch the ghostly orb escape from the nearest skull. Happy Halloween, guys! https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=682......&theater
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3691 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
They are beautiful. I have all three sets. Great job! Perfect for pirates, bizarrists, and halloween, and for photos.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » EYE-GORE shells (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL