The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Double Cross by Mark Southworth (From Magic Smith) (120 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..20~21~22 [Next]
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1400 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2015, Nikki78 wrote:
Is this product available at the moment anywhere?
Somehow I can't find it...

Cheers
Nikki

https://store.theory11.com/products/doub......uthworth

Found Smile
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
PM
Nikki78
View Profile
Elite user
I impaled Dracula with
493 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Thanks for your help but I don't buy from theory11 because their freight costs are ridiculous.
I'll wait until one of my UK or Swiss dealers will have it in stock again

Thanks
I'm no native speaker - please ignore the mistakes Smile
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10720 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Gregory I don't know what you are trying to make of what I said, I know you more as a performer and I know Chris more as a friend.

I did not spry bullets I was defending my friend... and none of us are perfect......
and james I never said ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE ON THIS THREAD ONLY MY FRIEND CHRIS AND THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIM AS A PERSON.I KNOW NOTHING About who stole what.
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10720 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
I came across this thread by chance .i can not believe Chris COULD BE ACCUSED OF ANY BAD DOINGS ...

i haven't spoke to Chris on this matter,and he and Gregory may have some differences that i
m not aware of , I my self have nerved heard Chris say a negative thing about anyone this is why I came to his aid
vinny
Come check out my magic.

Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Hey Vinny,
I have been a fan of yours since the Godfather era, lol. I think what the problem is, and what Gregory took offense to, was your post that said " "knowing my background" and "having skeletons in the closet" and "the pot calling the kettle black." Those types of remarks look like you know something about Gregory that is not above board. Defending your friend is an honorable thing in most cases, but I think there is more to Double cross than what we as casual observers
can see. Both Gary Jones and Gregory Wilson have been burned and personally I believe those two. But who cares who I believe? Not many people I'm sure. Lol.
James
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2015, vinsmagic wrote:
Gregory I don't know what you are trying to make of what I said, I know you more as a performer and I know Chris more as a friend.

I did not spry bullets I was defending my friend... and none of us are perfect......
and james I never said ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE ON THIS THREAD ONLY MY FRIEND CHRIS AND THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIM AS A PERSON.I KNOW NOTHING About who stole what.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10720 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Hi James .....BACK ROUND ... I KNOW GREGORY AS A PERFORMER..skeletons in a closet this is general not directed at anyone.
calling the the kettle black there are those that do this,,, I wasn't directing any thing at Gregory. sorry he is taking this personal.....i am not getting caught up in this manipulative bull crap.....all I said I defended my friend
ha.... now I'm the bad guy

vinny
Come check out my magic.

Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
No Vinny, youre a GOOD guy! No worries man.
James

Quote:
On Sep 22, 2015, vinsmagic wrote:
Hi James .....BACK ROUND ... I KNOW GREGORY AS A PERFORMER..skeletons in a closet this is general not directed at anyone.
calling the the kettle black there are those that do this,,, I wasn't directing any thing at Gregory. sorry he is taking this personal.....i am not getting caught up in this manipulative bull crap.....all I said I defended my friend
ha.... now I'm the bad guy

vinny
wanderwizard
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of wanderwizard
Gary Jones got me into magic about 6 years ago,I bought THOUGHTWAVE a Gary effect,and one I still use today and I was hooked.so no I will not be buying this either,
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
Well, stand by your convictions and don't buy it. But No one knows the actual truth here except those involved so you're just assuming you know the whole story. I think it's a shame for people to come and slander someone and it lessens my respect. This isn't the forum for that, there are legal ways of pursuing. I've met both Greg and Chris before and they both seem like great people so it's disheartening to see this. However, I will say that out of all the magicians and creators I've met, Chris Smith was the kindest and most helpful of all. I'm glad I purchased this from him and would so again a hundred times. Just remember there are three sides to every story. One side, the other side and the truth.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
What about those guys that buy magic because they see girls boobs? They REALLY lose my respect. I would even go so far to say they have no credibility. I mean maybe, they saw boobs and just want to stick up for
the ad that had the boobs.
James

Quote:
On Sep 23, 2015, Slackerking wrote:
Well, stand by your convictions and don't buy it. But No one knows the actual truth here except those involved so you're just assuming you know the whole story. I think it's a shame for people to come and slander someone and it lessens my respect. This isn't the forum for that, there are legal ways of pursuing. I've met both Greg and Chris before and they both seem like great people so it's disheartening to see this. However, I will say that out of all the magicians and creators I've met, Chris Smith was the kindest and most helpful of all. I'm glad I purchased this from him and would so again a hundred times. Just remember there are three sides to every story. One side, the other side and the truth.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5322 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Been drinking, James? Smile Smile

Jim
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Lot's of coffee Jim, lots.
James

Quote:
On Sep 24, 2015, J-Mac wrote:
Been drinking, James? Smile Smile

Jim
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2015, Xiqual wrote:
What about those guys that buy magic because they see girls boobs? They REALLY lose my respect. I would even go so far to say they have no credibility. I mean maybe, they saw boobs and just want to stick up for
James

Quote:

Lol, you got me there, though I was being facetious about buying the effect because of that. If my appreciation of the ladies loses your respect, that's okay but sorry there's a big difference between slandering a persons reputation and appreciating a beautiful woman. But hey, stand by your convictions too.

Oh and secondly, I'm a nobody writing opinions anonymously on a thread not s highly respected magician/creator so I shouldn't have any credibility anyways.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Haha, good one.
Just playin man. We all like boobs.
James

Quote:
On Sep 24, 2015, Slackerking wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2015, Xiqual wrote:
James

Quote:

Lol, you got me there, though I was being facetious about buying the effect because of that. If my appreciation of the ladies loses your respect, that's okay but sorry there's a big difference between slandering a persons reputation and appreciating a beautiful woman. But hey, stand by your convictions too.

Oh and secondly, I'm a nobody writing opinions anonymously on a thread not s highly respected magician/creator so I shouldn't have any credibility anyways.
Gaz_Japan
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of Gaz_Japan
Anybody else having problems with the black stuff sticking to your fingers?
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
854 Posts

Profile of scott0819
It gets less sticky over time but I've incorporated the light black residue on my finger into my patter.

To make the X travel I mime plucking it through the back of my closed fist with the fingers of the opposite hand and throwing the X towards the spectator's hand. This way I can explain the residue on my finger like this, "look in my palm, you see there's a bit of ink left, and look on my finger there's a bit of ink here too where I grabbed the X and threw it away. Most of the ink has disappeared though, do you know where it went?..."
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Is theory11 the only site that sells this?
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4804 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2015, paisa23 wrote:
Is theory11 the only site that sells this?

Straight from the source:

http://www.magicsmith.com
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Was on the fence about this becuase of a similar effect that came out and flopped a few years back by Rocco but I think I'm gonna push the button.
m.o.pfeil
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of m.o.pfeil
I have the Rocco effect and for me the (very early in the thread) mentioned issue of pocket management with it was a reason to seldomly use it. THis might be worth a retry.
I'd rather be read than (w)ri(gh)t(e)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Double Cross by Mark Southworth (From Magic Smith) (120 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..20~21~22 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL