The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » FASDIU I or II (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kakronen
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of kakronen
Has anyone seen both of these notes. If so if you had to pick one to purchase which one has the strongest routines. Thanks
AndiGladwin
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
587 Posts

Profile of AndiGladwin
They both contain some absolutely killer material. Do yourself a favor and purchase both! I promise that you will constantly use at least two or three effects from each set. I know - I do.

--Andi
Geoff Williams
View Profile
Special user
St. Pete Beach, FL
617 Posts

Profile of Geoff Williams
Be prepared: some of the effects are real "workers" and others are almost self-working. Paul Cummins has given us an amazing collection of real-world, do-able material. Worth studying.
"Saját légpárnás tele van angolnák."

(Hungarian for "My hovercraft is full of eels")
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5771 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Anything that Paul Cummins publishes is worth getting. He performs nothing but excellent material! Most of it is for workers!

If you really want to be sold on his stuff, you have to see it on video, or in person. I know that he has a video of some of his coin work. I saw him perform some of it at a party -- it's awesome!
Sanj Singh
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Sanj Singh
FASDIU I is a classic - I highly recommend starting with this. FASDIU 2 has tricks that are a little more difficult, but I find that FASDIU 1 stuff is more practical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » FASDIU I or II (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL