We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Really BAD timing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1314 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
I'm just getting around to posting this bit of news. Last Saturday we were scheduled to perform at a church outreach event. I got up early to start packing up our van when I noticed our rabbit Tina laying on her side (NOT GOOD). She had passed away in the middle of the night. Luckily she was not scheduled to perform that day.

We really miss her, she was our first "performing" rabbit. You can see a clip of her here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6fz83HN_R4 Her first public performance.

She has done "The Test Tube Bunny" quite a bit in her career, she was a pro!

We will miss her a lot. We knew she was getting sick after a visit to the vet for weight gain/bloating. We made her as comfortable as possible. The last show she did was at a nursing home, we used the "Rainbow House"...she was the usual hit of the show. The residents loved her.

The church outreach event was successful, even though our hearts are heavy from our loss.

Mark
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Sorry to hear of your loss.

It is amazing how much pets add to our lives and I'm sure a working pet has a special connection.
I'm sure you'll think of her every time you perform those illusions.

-Mary Mowder
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1314 Posts

Mary

Thank you.
I have yet to use "The Test Tube Bunny" with the new rabbit, but I'm sure that first time will be emotional.

Mark
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1652 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
She was super cute! Sorry for your loss Mark.
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1314 Posts

Thanks Theodore.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Really BAD timing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL