The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Plastic Juggling Knives (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2227 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Is there such a thing as realistic plastic juggling knives? I have the Dube and Oddballs juggling knives but I want to play it safe in smaller venues. If there is nothing like plastic knives, my plan is to convert the joke fake knives and make them weighted. Another alternative is to cast a real one and make a mold of it, then make resin fiberglass knives with a chrome finish.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I would just use clubs if knives are deemed too dangerous, although I've always found that a venue too small for knives is also too small for clubs. Part of the sell with knives is the scrap of the blades proving they are real. So unless you're planning on doing a comedy routine where the knives are obviously fake, I'd just use the knives you have.
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Plastic Juggling Knives (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL