The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Making full use of my EZ Wallet (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gambo41
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of gambo41
Hi all,
I would like to carry round 10-15 minutes of material within my large EZ Wallet (JOL) (plus a deck of cards for Card to Wallet, obviously). Can anyone suggest ideas for effects that could easily fit into the wallet (it has numerous pockets for cards, plus a fairly-sized fastening pocket on the reverse). I was thinking a couple of packet tricks, maybe Card Warp, a prediction effect, banknote effects, etc.
My objective is to be carrying around a ‘mini-show’ at all times, with just my wallet and deck.
All ideas welcome.

Cheers,
Ian
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1346 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
Extended Stay (Hotel Key Cards) by Shawn Farquar
Restored Credit (Credit Card) by David Regal

Royal Scam (packet trick) by John Bannon
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
631 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
5 to 10 Transpo
Wonderland Bill
Extreme Burn
B'wave

The JOL gets pretty chunky if you pack it full of effects though, especially if kept in your breast pocket. A deck of cards, sharpie, business cards, a few elastic bands and a card to wallet should be enough for a mini show. I can do walkaround for hours with just those.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5723 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
The idea with an EZ is NOT to pack it with things. Otherwise, audiences will assume that you keep a full deck in the thing, when you reveal a card, despite the signature on the chosen card.
gambo41
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of gambo41
Thanks all for the ideas. Alan, I take the point, and I was thinking a few slimine items (notes, rubber bands, etc.), rather than over-loading it. Your point is valid when it comes to packet trick I guess, as having 'extra' cards visible in the EZ would raise questions I guess.

Cheers

Ian
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20183 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
You could just learn a lot of tricks with a regular deck.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Making full use of my EZ Wallet (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL