The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Five (Multiple bill change) by Xeon Steel (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
DigaMag
View Profile
Loyal user
Indonesia
291 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
Introducing and from the mind of Xeon Steel, comes "FIVE"! The most visual & multiple bill revelation yet!... There are several bill changes out there. What makes this one unique and different? Visually change one bill, even a borrowed bill, not only once but change it 5 different times! Whatever the denomination, change from a 1 dollar bill into a 5, 10, 20, 50 or even a 100 right before your spectator's eyes! 

Comes with DVD + Gimmicks included. Easy to do. Instant Reset. A 5th Change Bonus, Origami Bonus Change and a Surprise Change! "Bills of course are not included". The construction of the bills with included gimmicks are easy and very intricately detailed. 
This 2 hour DVD goes through all the intricate details, all the changes, the handling of "FIVE", sleights and all the routines need to perform the entire effect or even just one of the effects. 

Xeon has created a one of a kind visual masterpiece in bill changes that can be done anytime and anywhere!

This is the trailer : http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=54218#
Incognito
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Incognito
I wanted to like it but the handling is way to contrived for my taste.
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
I think it looks pretty cool!!
movemonkey
View Profile
Loyal user
Detroit, USA
209 Posts

Profile of movemonkey
I wonder if proper credit is given to yif, some changes look very similar to what he did live on the chinese new year gala (watched by 800 millions people) : http://youtu.be/pnhf-O91QHE
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1405 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Hey, does this works with euros? Thanks guys
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
PM
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1822 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Looks promising... but "hand out bill" seems questionable.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
THREESUM | SNAPS | Precise Premonition | With The Band | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
DigaMag
View Profile
Loyal user
Indonesia
291 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2014, movemonkey wrote:
I wonder if proper credit is given to yif, some changes look very similar to what he did live on the chinese new year gala (watched by 800 millions people) : http://youtu.be/pnhf-O91QHE

Ya... when I look the trailer for the first time, I think the same too... it does look similar with yif's bill change...
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1353 Posts

Profile of Stucky
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2014, DigaMag wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2014, movemonkey wrote:

Ya... when I look the trailer for the first time, I think the same too... it does look similar with yif's bill change...

Except for the fact he is constantly switching bills off camera.
Official Thread Killer
XeonSteel
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of XeonSteel
WOW... never saw this by Yif until now. Yif is a great magician. Ive seen a couple of his videos but not lately. I am definitely one who follows the code of ethics within the magic world and community and respect other magicians work, always have and always will... So by all means, I did not see or know this from Yif...

Unfortunately moves and sleights cannot by copyrighted or patent. These sleights are done in many other effects whether its cards, coins etc...I watched the video again and he does do similiar moves, we cannot say its mine nor his but just wanted to point out a couple of things...

- his "1" swipe he does is much slower then mine and only 1 and Yif turns to the side when the swipe is done and camera angle moves to the side. The flicking action is similiar but not exact... My swipe is very quick, so your spectators will not think your hiding something..

- After the second change, the bill goes off camera.... Mine is in complete view the entire time... there is absolutely no switching when performing the first 4 changes...

- The one dollar bill is too big he is using

This is only points on my effect and Yif's. Unfortunately, Yif did not release his bill change effect/come out with this as far as I know...
One effect that was released before mine was by Bizzaro Galore called "Bill Breaker". and absolutely, positively YES, PROPER CREDITS Smile were given on the DVD to Bizzaro Galore, Shin Lim and a couple of other magician friends who assisted on my "Five" project. Smile I've talked to Bizzaro, our moves are similiar but still slightly different and again same or similiar moves and sleights in magic are used in many effects all the time, so copying one another does not happen on purpose, unfortunately in magic, it just happens Smile Literally no one knew about Yif's bill change due to it was not a release, even Murphy's didn't know Smile

But all in all, Yif is a great magician!! Smile His bill change is good and even a couple more changes then mine Smile but he should have kept the bill in camera view though...

Well thanks guys for your input. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I commend and respect that. I just wanted to clear things up. Smile I hope everyone has a great day! Smile Smile

Much love!
Xeon Steel
"Keep the Magic Alive"
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1405 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
This only works with Dollars right Xeon?
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
PM
XeonSteel
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of XeonSteel
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2014, Ceierry wrote:
This only works with Dollars right Xeon?

Hi Ceierry: Can be used with US and same size foreign currency Smile and you don't have to start with a one dollar bill. You can even start with any denomination bill and in any order. I just started from 1 to a 50 for more of a visual change for lay folks Smile
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Very sad . My country's bills are of completely different size and colors .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
XeonSteel
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of XeonSteel
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2014, Magician560 wrote:
Very sad . My country's bills are of completely different size and colors .

Wow, really? no bills are the same size??
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Nope . Nothing the same size . And nothing with the same color . So jealous of your living in the US ...
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7039 Posts

Profile of bowers
Love to hear a review on this.
Todd
XeonSteel
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of XeonSteel
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2014, Magician560 wrote:
Nope . Nothing the same size . And nothing with the same color . So jealous of your living in the US ...

Sorry to hear that Smile
XeonSteel
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of XeonSteel
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2014, bowers wrote:
Love to hear a review on this.
Todd

Same here Todd Smile
kollo
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of kollo
I count four changes.
XeonSteel
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of XeonSteel
Quote:
On Aug 10, 2014, kollo wrote:
I count four changes.

Yes Kollo.. The first four and then the 50 back to 1 is an optional 5th... and also includes a surprise change where you can actually do 6 changes total and 2 other bonus effects which is hand out bill and the origami change Smile
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3013 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Looks like Bill breaker by Bizzaro only on steroids !!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Five (Multiple bill change) by Xeon Steel (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL