The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Five (Multiple bill change) by Xeon Steel (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
XeonSteel
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of XeonSteel
Quote:
On Aug 12, 2014, tophatter wrote:
Looks like Bill breaker by Bizzaro only on steroids !!


LOL! thanks TopHatter but not quite but since Bizzaro released his effect first, Bizzaro's a friend and he & I spoke and I gave him credit where credit is due in the dvd Smile
XeonSteel
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of XeonSteel
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2014, bowers wrote:
Love to hear a review on this.
Todd

Hi Todd, here's some reviews on Penguin so far - http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S18385
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Can the bill be examined in the end ?
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
XeonSteel
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of XeonSteel
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2014, Magician560 wrote:
Can the bill be examined in the end ?


Hi Magician560 - yes it can be examined. In the dvd, you have the option to do 1 of 4 routines and 1 of them is hand out bill Smile
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7039 Posts

Profile of bowers
Review's look good. Will have to add this to my collection.
Todd
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2014, XeonSteel wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2014, Magician560 wrote:
Can the bill be examined in the end ?


Hi Magician560 - yes it can be examined. In the dvd, you have the option to do 1 of 4 routines and 1 of them is hand out bill Smile


Thanks . Smile
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
XeonSteel
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of XeonSteel
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2014, Magician560 wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2014, XeonSteel wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2014, Magician560 wrote:
Can the bill be examined in the end ?


Hi Magician560 - yes it can be examined. In the dvd, you have the option to do 1 of 4 routines and 1 of them is hand out bill Smile

Thanks . Smile

np Smile

Quote:
On Aug 16, 2014, bowers wrote:
Review's look good. Will have to add this to my collection.
Todd

Thanks Todd - Hope you like it Smile
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Well I so find that this effect could do multiple revelation as well . Maybe with revelations ? I don't know ...
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Five (Multiple bill change) by Xeon Steel (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL