The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Wallet (26 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1168 Posts

Profile of Montana76
Hey! Torn 2 pieces! Kolossal killer!
I always have t2p in my wallet. PERFECT for the scenario you just described.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20183 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Wow.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1168 Posts

Profile of Montana76
Directed at me?
magicshayne
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of magicshayne
Montana76 t2p is a cool effect I used to do it but I have been caught out on it a couple of times how about you have you been caught out on it? it was probibly the way I prsented it.

Do not worry Montana76 it is more than likely directed at me
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2713 Posts

Profile of RS1963
If you have to say "it is more than likely directed at me" You haven't a clue.
magicshayne
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of magicshayne
Thank you RS1963 for your great contribution I do not know what I would have done if it was not for your post above I am very glad we sorted that out quickly(Joke lol)
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2713 Posts

Profile of RS1963
We don't know what we would do without your attitude either so I suppose we are all even.
magicshayne
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of magicshayne
@rs1963 did you not read the post with the mention ( behavior breeds behaviour)? I do relies you are trying to stick up for a friend and I admire that even if Dick was wrong which he admits to being a bit short in his posts but I'm over it now, And I will be the bigger person here and not rise to your silly remark

I'm not going to argue with you so if your looking for one please go somewhere else I am here to learn, and have done just that from the good people who took my question seriously and made the Café a great place for me and others.

Thus place should be fun with fellow magi helping each other so let's just put the past in the past where it belongs and all move forward thank you and take care Smile
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20183 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Wow. (In a good way this time.) Good plan. That is cool.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1581 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Funny story, not really but there is a silver lining around the cloud. Last night my car was broken into and the stupid criminal stole my magic wallet that was on the front passenger seat. I am not happy about that but what I am happy about was that this wallet provided the misdirection needed to protect my personal wallet (with $500) in it that was under my driver seat. My insurance will pay for my losses but man it could have been worse. I wonder what that idiot is thinking looking at this wallet with powerball 60, wonderland dollar bill, 100 names and a picture of my pride and joy. He did get $30 in tip money and a bunch of cards. Maybe I will see him performing around town with my stuff. LOL!

Patrick Wallace

Glad I took photos of it to help with the insurance claim.
magicshayne
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of magicshayne
Sorry to hear that Magic Patrick but like you say there is always a silver lining the main thing is you are ok and he did not get your main wallet :-}
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Wallet (26 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL