We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Mentalism and Seance and Bizarre, oh my! (24 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
891 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2014, ZoOpDoG wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 11, 2014, Roth wrote:
I told "Nobody" Jones I'm in.

Nobody Jones did "the web" for my wife and I once. ...about sent her through our display counter. he did cold reading on me. Still gives me chills. I'm a fan. I have heard about a hampt0n fa11s version that is a must see. I must see!

I also had an opportunity to see Vic Nadata perform BC's A3S-G. I embarrassingly stopped / interrupted the performance and insisted he tell me if he was truly summoning something. This convention is shaping up to be epic.

I would also like to see Vlad , because he is awesome, ...and can we get a vote / peer presurue going for BC to do Dopp?

I'm such a fan boy.

What state does the good professor reside in? I would love to have him attend. Always wanted to meet him.
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1483 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Wow sounds like things are shaping up nicely. Congrats!
SittinDuK
View Profile
New user
Greenville, SC
18 Posts

Profile of SittinDuK
This sounds amazing! Can't wait to find out more
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
891 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
It's official. The East Coast Spirit Sessions - an unconventional convention, will be held at the Ocean Dunes Resort in Myrtle Beach South Carolina January 16, 17, and 18 2015.

Mentalists, seance workers, bizarrists, and storytellers, this convention is for you.

Sessions will kick off with an orientation / meet and greet on Friday evening January 16th. A great opportunity to mingle and chat with the legends of our craft.

Saturday January 17th and Sunday January 18th will be jam packed with presentations, performances, product demos, and lectures. Our goal is to provide the kind of convention we would like to attend. Presenters will be announced soon. If there is someone you would like to see, please post and we will see what we can do! Remember this convention is for you!

Registration cost will be announced soon. We are not looking to do anything beyond providing an amazing weekend. Profit for the organizers is not part of the formula. Registration will be to cover costs associated with this production, so it will be as reasonable as possible. All of it will be spent on our attendees. We are also working on a seriously discounted room rate and will announce that soon as well.

The bill is filling up and we have some incredible talent lined up already. Please PM me your email address and I will add you to the update list. Our first email update will go out this Saturday 8/16. Psst- get on the list and you will have the latest info first.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Yes, this looks to be really cool..........

Rau
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
891 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Convention update has been emailed today. It includes lots of previously unreleased info. If you asked to be on this list and did not not receive an email, please PM me. If anyone else would like to be added to the EAST COAST SPIRIT SESSIONS update list, just ask!

Steve

I will post updates on The Magic Café soon.
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1320 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
I look forward to seeing old friends,seeing current ones and gaining some newer ones, there is also the possibility of me doing a lecture on creating a persona/thememing your props and how to get them to feel like they "belong" to your character
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram
Powerful invocations for success coming your way from the Society for Unusual Manifestations on the West coast-!
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1483 Posts

Profile of Darkness
This is exactly what is needed, a real convention. Seems more organic, gives new meaning to the term pressing the flesh...
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1320 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Many thanks for the well wishes, I hope to meet all at some point so we may toast the darkness and salute the spirits
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Viano2
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Viano2
The program is shaping up. We will start releasing details next week. It is getting exciting, but we wanted sit tight until all the details are worked out.
Be sure to check back after the holiday.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Mentalism and Seance and Bizarre, oh my! (24 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL