The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Thin Air Summit in Reno, NV, Oct. 16-18th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Larry Wilson
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Larry Wilson
I promised I would post something as soon as registration was officially open. A very different kind of event, the Thin Air Summit, is happening Oct. 16 - 18th in Reno. Registration is now open and there are only 117 spots available. (I know, I know-- the website says 150, but, 33 were snapped up in the last 24 hours.) Check out the line-up of talent and you'll understand why this is going to be a once in a lifetime event.. http://www.thinairsummit.info/

A lot of people have been e-mailing me and this seemed like the best place to talk about it so that everybody who's interested has a chance to register before it's sold out. It promises to be epic (in the real meaning of the word, not the internet usage.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Thin Air Summit in Reno, NV, Oct. 16-18th (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL