The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Breezy Project Vol. 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jibrizy
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of jibrizy
Buy here: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4545

This Is very close interactive magic that I put together over my few years.

Why these effects work:

They are broken down in a fashion in which the spectator is not expecting. The moment hit hard. And cannot be traced back to. These tricks in-body flow and timing.

3 Effects:

Phone be gone: Take a phone and crush it while its on its case. Then pull a rubber band out and pull it out of the rubber band. (Spectators phone is optional under certain conditions)

Billy: Spectators signs their bill. You then place it into the box and have them select a card. The Bill then vanishes from the box wrapped around the selected card. It then vanishes off the card to your pocket. (Can be done in the spectators hand as a option)

Quick Clip: Take a regular ring and paper clip. Toss the paper clip up to the ring and have them link instantly.
"Apply pressure and make diamonds"
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4309 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Well the first one with the phone look's terrible,sorry ,it look's just like what it is,you take the phone out of the cover hide it in your hand as you go to get the rubber band then reveal it,the note and ring to clip look cool and I wish you all the best.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Breezy Project Vol. 2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL