We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Received The Blue Crown's Boardwalk Papers decks today... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AutarchicFlux
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of AutarchicFlux
And although it was mentioned nowhere in their advertising, they do not faro face-down.

Hopefully The Blue Crown take refunds, or these Boardwalk Papers will become very expensive kindling.
TerrorInt
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of TerrorInt
I got a deck a couple days ago. It took quite a few faros and cascade bridges before they started to shine. After I got them broken in, they're pretty slick.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
2173 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Lee Asher has a "conditioning guide" on his website, therein he has a couple tips as to how to break the deck in to get the most use out of it. I'd try it out and see how Boardwalk handles after a good workout

http://hwcdn.net/u7n2x8t6/cds/605s/condi......sher.pdf
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
AutarchicFlux
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of AutarchicFlux
After talking with The Blue Crown over the past few days, some of my confusion surrounding decks and the "standard cut" / "traditional cut" distinction has been cleared up. These cards actually don't faro face UP very well, which is what I'm used to.

Nevertheless, after a few days practice and breaking them in, I'm starting to figure out how to faro face-down a little better. Still not what I'm used to, and I wish they'd have mentioned something about the cut in the advertising, but I'll be keeping my boardwalk papers after all. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Received The Blue Crown's Boardwalk Papers decks today... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL