The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Digital Version of Genii's September Issue Now Live! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2400 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
The digital version of Genii's September issue is now live!

This month we feature Peter Samelson on the cover, in an article written by Stephen Minch, that delves into what makes a thinking-man’s magician. One of Peter’s signature effects, a slow-motion coin vanish, follows the piece (along with a video of the performance), and there are two more tricks from Peter explained only in the digital version of this issue on pp.97 to 104. There are also many video clips of Peter performing the effects discussed in the article, both new and vintage, so make sure to watch them!

I visited our printing plant Ovid Bell in Fulton Missouri while in St. Louis, and wrote briefly about it, as well as shot a video of Genii on press.

We have audio columns from both Max Maven and Jon Racherbaumer.

This month we also feature coverage of the Combined I.B.M./S.A.M. Convention in St. Louis by Dustin Stinett; columns from David Kaye, Roberto Giobbi, and Jonathan Pendragon, and the issue closes, as usual, with reviews—this month from David Britland, Dustin Stinett, and David Oliver.

My friend Alan Alan passed away, and we have three video clips of him performing, and I wrote a nice piece about my friend Alan "Ace" Greenberg which you'll find in Genii Speaks.

That's just some of what you'll find in the September issue of the largest selling magic magazine on the planet. Hope you enjoy it.

http://geniimagazine.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Digital Version of Genii's September Issue Now Live! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL