The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Ipredict Pro Questions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sanjavs
View Profile
New user
Madrid (Spain)
26 Posts

Profile of sanjavs
Hi everybody Smile

I need help about this fantastic magic app

I want to do the Esmeralda effect with my own voice using the "custom" option, how can I use the original grid of playing cards effect or create a new one after recording all options ?,from default "custom" option appears only the numeric grid.

Is there any online ipredict pro page to listen to voice recorded messages like SMS support page ?

Thanks and best regards
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2014, sanjavs wrote:
Hi everybody Smile

I need help about this fantastic magic app

I want to do the Esmeralda effect with my own voice using the "custom" option, how can I use the original grid of playing cards effect or create a new one after recording all options ?,from default "custom" option appears only the numeric grid.

Is there any online ipredict pro page to listen to voice recorded messages like SMS support page ?

Thanks and best regards

The custom option only has numbers because you can customize it to anything. But if you set up the cards the same way as the cards preset then all you have to do is remember the directions.
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
sanjavs
View Profile
New user
Madrid (Spain)
26 Posts

Profile of sanjavs
Ok, Thanks Gordon.
fsharp
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of fsharp
I'm gutted, I bought the app and it doesn't work in my country. On Rostmani's website (http://www.rostamimagic.com/apps/ipredictpro/index.html), there is no mention that is app only works in certain countries. So I clicked app store and bought the app. You had to go on the app page and click "....More" to find out the app is restricted to certain countries. I contacted Rostamani and am hoping for a refund...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Ipredict Pro Questions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL