The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Mobile inside balloon. Any additional hint? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
549 Posts

Profile of Vogler
I tried this effect a few times and got very good reactions. I think it is a very clever idea, packs so small and plays so big, and I want to refine ir a bit, because I think has some weak points. Any hint for the clean up? Any suggested patter? Any additional tip to make it stronger? Any alternate handling? I have the Garcia's dvd.
Alex Rapattoni
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle, Wa
229 Posts

Profile of Alex Rapattoni
Christopher Lyle has a great handling. He inflates the balloon with the phone inside and pops it in their hand, I know he's posted a video somewhere. He has some unique insight on this effect, he developed it independently long before it was released to the general public on dvd. You should send him a pm.
Weird is part of the job.
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
A full demo and explanation under my original title "Inflation" will be released very soon in my eBook called Slightly Delusional...along with a ton more stuff. Stay tuned...!
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
JoshTheMagicMan
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of JoshTheMagicMan
I like to state that they get a new phone case at the end.
Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
549 Posts

Profile of Vogler
Nice news Christopher Lyle. I will keep an eye. Does anyone knows any handling any to connect it with airtight effect? To produce the selected card from the balloon?
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
The reason I came up with "Inflation" (later Pressure) in the first place was b/c I wanted to do Airtight in a restaurant. If you know the workings of Airtight, you know how impractical that would be. So I came up with Inflation. PM for me details...
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5723 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Here are some tips that I found, which I like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEFh6fetfgs I've performed Pressure in walkaround situations, and it gets great responses.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Mobile inside balloon. Any additional hint? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL