The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » New Aronson Book On The Way (63 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
lcwright1964
View Profile
Special user
Toronto
569 Posts

Profile of lcwright1964
This might be common knowledge already, but I wanted to pass on some good news to Simon's fans.

I was corresponding with him recently regarding a recent order, and in passing asked him if he ever made it my way for lectures or workshops. He replied that he and Ginny don't do the lecture tour thing anymore, but he is in the final stages of editing his most recent book and he hopes to see it released by the fall. This will be his first book in over a decade, since 2001's superb Try the Impossible.

I love Simon's many stack-independent memdeck and non-memdeck effects, and I know there are many other enthusiastic acolytes who feel likewise. I hope this news makes someone's day.

Les
Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
Great news! Thanks for the info.

Now, if only Bob Farmer can get his book on the ten card poker deal finished.
"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1333 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Very exciting!
Zedd
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
264 Posts

Profile of Zedd
Fantastic!!! Smile
mimo67
View Profile
Elite user
France
420 Posts

Profile of mimo67
So great news ! It doesn't make my day, it makes my decade !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MiMo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3854 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Smile
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Exciting stuff !!!
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2544 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Thanks for the info, Les! Great news.
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

Come visit Magic Book Report.com!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
SteveFromSpokane
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of SteveFromSpokane
Just in time for my early Christmas present to myself.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Wow! I just bought Mnemonica to go deeper into mem deck and get some new routines... I guess this will be next!
AngeloR
View Profile
Elite user
441 Posts

Profile of AngeloR
Great news! Can't wait. I have copies of all of his previous releases and really appreciate his thinking and his careful, precise explanations.
Simon Aronson
View Profile
V.I.P.
74 Posts

Profile of Simon Aronson
Yes, it's absolutely true. My new book will be in similar format to my others (hardback, 8 1/2 x 11, dustcover) with over 300 pages. My proofreaders are just giving it their final once over, so I hope to send it to the printers in the next couple of weeks.

I'll be preparing an "official" announcement and order information shortly, and plan to send info out to my mailing list (such as it is). If you want to be kept informed, just send your email address to order@simonaronson.com and I'll add you to my list.

Simon
"There's a world of difference between a spectator's not knowing how something is done versus his knowing that it can't be done."

Shuffle-bored (1980)

http://www.simonaronson.com
mrehula
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of mrehula
My year is made!
mrehula
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of mrehula
Simon, any way you can tease us with what the contents are? The official announcement may answer that question, but I'm impatient. We are all assuming that it will be full of mem deck material. Correct? Memorization required? Aronson Stack dependent? Maybe a rope routine? . . .
lcwright1964
View Profile
Special user
Toronto
569 Posts

Profile of lcwright1964
Quote:
On Aug 19, 2014, Simon Aronson wrote:

I'll be preparing an "official" announcement and order information shortly, and plan to send info out to my mailing list (such as it is). If you want to be kept informed, just send your email address to order@simonaronson.com and I'll add you to my list.

I know that you don't ship books to Canada but I know your resellers and wholesalers do. I will make sure that The Browser's Den in Toronto is aware of the upcoming release. I have gotten all of your books there thus far.

Les
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Wow! It's awesome to have confirmation from the man himself! I'm really looking forward to this. I've been using the Aronson stack for quite a while. I can't wait to see some new routines.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4951 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I have been using many of Simon´s cardeffects and they are very good.
I look forward to this book - on my wishlist!
chado158
View Profile
New user
Indianapolis, IN
80 Posts

Profile of chado158
I am so happy to hear this! I have all of Simon's books and absolutely love "Two Beginnings" "Prior Commitment" and "head over heels." I can't wait to see what gems are included in this one.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1333 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Simon is now taking orders:

http://www.simonaronson.com/books.html

Folks ordering via Simon's website will received a set of 4 gaffed cards with the book.
poonchingyip
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
420 Posts

Profile of poonchingyip
Pre-order is ALSO available on Vanishinginc now~*
It is a good news for international buyers Smile

- Arthur
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » New Aronson Book On The Way (63 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL