The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Any Board Gamers Here? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
I've often seen magnetic playing card sets with boards in toy and game stores. Here's a popular set:

http://www.kling.com/magnetic_cards.html
George50
View Profile
New user
Lancaster CA
60 Posts

Profile of George50
Board games are a hobby that my wife and I really enjoy! Right now our favorite games are Dominion, Lords of Waterdeep and Chinatown. But we also have about 120 other games.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2901 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
I've often seen magnetic playing card sets with boards in toy and game stores. Here's a popular set:

http://www.kling.com/magnetic_cards.html

Thanks Bob. Maybe one of these days they'll come out with a Bicycle version, hmmmmm!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Orville Smith
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Orville Smith
With all due respect to Bob, the hurtful side of cards is the card-game "Magic: The Gathering." As MTG became popular, it drew away many gamers from Dungeons & Dragons. That D&D is one of the best games ever invented, but when fantasy players saw how easy it is to set up an MTG game as opposed to the tremendous work to set up a D&D session, it almost killed off D&D. And that's a crying shame, because D&D is a much superior game in that MTG is simply a war-game whereas D&D has also Role-playing and Creativity. Already the damage is done, but some diehard D&D players manage to keep the game afloat.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Any Board Gamers Here? (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL