The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Cups and balls extravaganza (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
benhart
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of benhart
Of course, I totally agree with that Michael.

To tell the truth the matrix routine was nice but it is not what interest me, no matter who does it.

I like what Ryan Hayashi did with the ultimate cups and balls. I know not everyone agrees with me. That is ok.

Some like it the way everyone else does the cups and balls, just like the shell game.

Some like the shell game the way it has always been done for years. Not me.

We all have the right to like what we like. I do not have to read any book, too know what I like.

Peace
Christian Wilde
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Christian Wilde
It's fascinating how a discussion can veer of. My intention wasn't critique of Hayashis performance but giving people an opportunity to let themselves be inspired by something over the top. Of course it's totally legit that some voice their dislike of his performance. I don't know the guy. But even in a performance you never would do yourself is a potential to be inspired. But maybe I'm a glas half full kind of guy. Smile
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1839 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
No, you're a full glass kind of a guy.
Christian Wilde
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Christian Wilde
Only if it's cold beer
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24260 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Maybe I'm getting old and jaded, but his steals and loads looked very clumsy to me. The big ball was completely without context or motivation. He appeared to be prattling along with the background music.

Not my cup of tea.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1197 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
I agree. I also did not like how he talked about his childhood cups and balls over the music. I think it should be done silently to music or with patter, but not both. Just my opinion of course.
Reality is a real killjoy.
Bluesman
View Profile
Special user
Florida
575 Posts

Profile of Bluesman
I liked it. Yes, it was long and the big ball didn't make any sense. But over all I like it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Cups and balls extravaganza (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL