We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Bebel's Lecture notes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Yehuda
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Yehuda
Hey guys. Can I get a good as possible review on Bebel's lecture notes? I believe he has 3 of them.

Yehuda
Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
827 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
I've read through most of one of them - don't know the title as it doesn't have one listed. Shows him on the cover surrounded by playing cards. Every trick seems to be a four ace trick. I'm not a four ace trick sort of guy - so my review would be tainted.

I found most of it not too difficult to follow. Some of the sleights you'll have to look up as he may say things like "use a Marlo tilt" (he didn't use this one, but that's for example) and you'll have to look it up if you don't know how to do it. But overall it had some neat ideas. But again, I won't be using any of it in my own work. Nothing was too spectacular, IMO. And at $25, it was pricey for what you get.

Instagram: @mattadamsministries

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mattadamsministries
fionter747
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of fionter747
Where can I buy its?
Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
827 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
I have my copy for sale. Done reading it now. Almost all 4-Ace tricks. I'll PM you if you want to purchase it from me. Otherwise, I haven't seen it anywhere else but from Bebel himself (which is where I purchased my copy when I was hanging out in LA).

Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
827 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
Sold

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Bebel's Lecture notes (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL