The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » At the Table Live Lecture - Greg Wilson 8/27/2014 (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mrmagik68
View Profile
Special user
NYC
531 Posts

Profile of mrmagik68
Well, who's got the dilio on this? Of particular interest, were the three listed card routines ample enough for the card guys/gals to feast on? Did he do any sleight-of-hand coin stuff? Reviews anyone?

Roberto
Original Card Clinician
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Here's the trailer for the lecture!

I really enjoyed the lecture. As you could see from the trailer Greg went off track a little bit during the lecture by teaching stuff that wasn't planed and also doing 30mins just on pick pocketing. It fell like we were watching a jam session and was very relaxing.

-Kyle
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1343 Posts

Profile of barts185
Any reviews?

How long was the actual lecture?

I'm guessing it went over the 2 hour limit, but was a bit less than the 5+ hour Penguin lecture.
Mike.Hankins
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Mike.Hankins
Quote:
On Aug 29, 2014, barts185 wrote:
Any reviews?

I'm guessing it went over the 2 hour limit, but was a bit less than the 5+ hour Penguin lecture.

The lecture lasted 3 hours long.

He covered a lot of material that he has never put in print before, and did an extensive workshop on pick-pocketing. That was my favorite part of hosting the whole event... Smile
Mike.Hankins

Instagram: MHMagic77

Twitter: @HankinsMagic

FaceBook: Yup!
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1343 Posts

Profile of barts185
Quote:
On Aug 29, 2014, Mike.Hankins wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 29, 2014, barts185 wrote:
Any reviews?

The lecture lasted 3 hours long.

He covered a lot of material that he has never put in print before, and did an extensive workshop on pick-pocketing. That was my favorite part of hosting the whole event... Smile

Thanks. I have the feeling that Greg could just lecture 24 hours a day and not run out of things to say for weeks. And be entertaining while doing it!
ComposerCopenhagen
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of ComposerCopenhagen
I feel like my video from Penguin is a bit crashed? There are some cut outs in the video. (3:11 long in total) Is this also in yours?
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2014, ComposerCopenhagen wrote:
I feel like my video from Penguin is a bit crashed? There are some cut outs in the video. (3:11 long in total) Is this also in yours?

Hey man!

Not sure exactly what part you're talking about but at one point during the lecture Greg's mic went out so It was just air time of greg kicking cards in the air and catching them in the deck until they fixed the sound. So you didn't miss anything!

-Kyle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » At the Table Live Lecture - Greg Wilson 8/27/2014 (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL