The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » 1 year in jail for post-betting (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3115 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2014/0......ino.html

Well, looks like the guy has a long history though...
MVFAN
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of MVFAN
He's lucky that wasn't a Nevada court. They would throw away the key.

Pete
Vintardel
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Vintardel
Interesting article thanks for posting
ZakKnapper UK
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of ZakKnapper UK
Quote:
On Aug 25, 2014, MVFAN wrote:
He's lucky that wasn't a Nevada court. They would throw away the key.

Pete


And that's word of a lie, still a year for post-betting, seems a bit much.

Zak
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3115 Posts

Profile of AMcD
It's nice to see someone thinking the same than me!

OK, the guy has a long history with cheating. He deserves a penalty. But one year... In my former country, France, people kill, rape, assault, steal, etc. and got just a few months. Sometimes, they're not even convicted, newspapers are full of such scandals. And you read this...
MVFAN
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of MVFAN
Scroll down and see what a category B felony can get you in Nevada.
http://www.shouselaw.com/nevada/cheating-gambling.html

Pete
ZakKnapper UK
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of ZakKnapper UK
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2014, MVFAN wrote:
Scroll down and see what a category B felony can get you in Nevada.
http://www.shouselaw.com/nevada/cheating-gambling.html

Pete


Also, if you are caught with cheating instruments it carries a penalty of 10 years in Nevada State Prison.

Zak
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2014, AMcD wrote:
It's nice to see someone thinking the same than me!

OK, the guy has a long history with cheating. He deserves a penalty. But one year... In my former country, France, people kill, rape, assault, steal, etc. and got just a few months. Sometimes, they're not even convicted, newspapers are full of such scandals. And you read this...


That sounds more like a problem with France than a problem with Ohio.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3115 Posts

Profile of AMcD
It was just for showing the big discrepancies you can meet with what they call "justice"; from one country to another, for the same crime, differences in penalties can be huge.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
As a former attorney, let me add...from one judge to another, too!
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » 1 year in jail for post-betting (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL