The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Who on this forum would you like to meet in person, and why? (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1339 Posts

Profile of imgic
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2014, magicalaurie wrote:
I already got it back on course, thanks. Smile

Our posts crossed in cyberspace...

Thanks for the course correction.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of imgic
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
I wish I could. That would rock!

You DEFINITELY want to meet S2000. Very interesting man.

We'll be good as long as S2000 doesn't bring the salsa...I've heard rumors he gets chili peppers mixed up.
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
I don't know anything about sending you a PM. But how about we just ignore each other? That way we everything is better.
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
What's a power of 1000 between friends?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

You can figure it out Danny. Anyway, I am out!
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2014, General_Magician wrote:
I don't know anything about sending you a PM. But how about we just ignore each other? That way we everything is better.

Oh my God learn to read. I said to send it to me in a PM Not that you did send one. Take a breath and be less angry and let this thread stay on topic please.

And the last reference was to the Chile joke!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2014, imgic wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2014, magicalaurie wrote:
I already got it back on course, thanks. Smile

Our posts crossed in cyberspace...

Thanks for the course correction.

I was just kidding, imgic. Thanks for your efforts. Smile
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Quote:
On Aug 27, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
I wish I could. That would rock!

You DEFINITELY want to meet S2000. Very interesting man.

With an interesting mullet.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
I truthfully feel that if we all did get together there would be very little bickering but one he77 of a memorable experience.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I'm fairly happy meeting in cyberspace. I already have plenty of friends in the waking world that I don't treat as well as I should.

If anyone did meet me they wouldn't recognize me from my photo.

There are some I'd like to meet live but as soon as one names names and doesn't name all they'd like to meet, feelings are hurt,
I would feel guilty for not mentioning some great folks who have brought me a lot of fun and diversion.

Suffice it to say, I come here out of choice to meet with you all, and I enjoy the company of many of you quite a bit.

-Mary Mowder
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I met Pop in passing for just a few minutes. The man seems fascinating. Same with Doc Eason. Two men who would be fascinating to chat with.

Lobo and Bob top my list of those I have not merry but wish to. Hopefully by choosing these people some smarts well rub of on me.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
By the way, thanks Daryl the other Brother.

Nice to know I've fooled at least one here, LOL

-Mary
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
Lobo and Bob top my list of those I have not merry but wish to. Hopefully by choosing these people some smarts well rub of on me.

And your spell checker. Smart phone? Smile
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Quote:
On Aug 26, 2014, tomsk192 wrote:
Oh, and General Magician would be worth passing whilst in a motor car, with a strategically placed puddle to hand.

Hey Tomsk! You might want to try and make enemies with somebody who actually wronged you in some way. I wouldn't go around poking my nose in somebody else's business and making enemies with people who never did anything to you. It will make your life a WHOLE lot easier, trust me. It pays to mind your own business and to make enemies only with people who wronged you in some way. I never did anything to you.

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
I would like to be Danny's caddy next time he plays golf with Tony Orlando or the myriad of other people that he is acquainted.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of imgic
I have to add...

Magicalauire: she could bring the John Denver tunes (always appropriate for Colorado)
Mary Mowder: I just love the perfect card fan in her picture.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of imgic
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2014, acesover wrote:
I truthfully feel that if we all did get together there would be very little bickering but one he77 of a memorable experience.

I think people are a lot nicer in person, especially having a cold drink, good food, and swapping stories...
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Quote:
On Aug 26, 2014, acesover wrote:

I don't know about all that now. You can kinda get a feel for people on a forum and what kind of person they really are. There are some people I prefer to avoid. You can't get along with everybody. You can try to be nice to people but not everybody your nice to is nice themselves, so you want to avoid those people once you figure out who they are. You can't be nice to somebody who isn't nice themselves as that is not the language they understand and you shouldn't try to speak to them in that language. Ideally, it's best to avoid those people altogether and just hang with those who are decent and who value you and each other as good friends and who have a positive attitude.

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2014, Mary Mowder wrote:
I'm fairly happy meeting in cyberspace. I already have plenty of friends in the waking world that I don't treat as well as I should.

If anyone did meet me they wouldn't recognize me from my photo.

There are some I'd like to meet live but as soon as one names names and doesn't name all they'd like to meet, feelings are hurt,
I would feel guilty for not mentioning some great folks who have brought me a lot of fun and diversion.

Suffice it to say, I come here out of choice to meet with you all, and I enjoy the company of many of you quite a bit.

-Mary Mowder

I think that you've just convinced me that you're the nicest person on the boards here Mary. I really doubt any of your friends feel as though you don't treat them as nice as you should.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Wow.

I wish that I could lock this thread.

What a shame.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Who on this forum would you like to meet in person, and why? (21 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL