The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Flux Made It Through The Leveling Process (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
Well, the card trick, Flux, has made it through the leveling process. It will be in my paid gigs. Been performing it for strangers and it goes over very well. Excellent magic trick. I have been practicing it for some time and then started performing it for strangers and got even better at to where I am now comfortable to include the trick in paid gigs. Fun trick to perform and audiences really seem to enjoy and like it!
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1169 Posts

Profile of Montana76
I wish this was in Norwegian..
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Quote:
On Aug 26, 2014, Montana76 wrote:
I wish this was in Norwegian..

It's unfortunate that it is not in Norwegian as well. I think you would really enjoy the trick. I performed it many times as part of my "Magic Mondays" to see if the trick is worth putting in a paid gig and to also improve my performance after practicing on it for awhile.
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
magicshayne
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of magicshayne
It's a great effect I am currently working/creating my own gimmicks in the form of common names be great to have a specs name materialise onto the chosen card Smile
Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1169 Posts

Profile of Montana76
Sounds fantastic. Sent you a pm:)
magicshayne
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of magicshayne
Just replied to your pm m8 ;-)
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

I performed this trick today at the tradeshow I worked. Went over very well. You know, I think this trick would be great for tradeshows if it can be customized, which it doesn't seem hard at all to customize. I need to send you a PM as well shayne.

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4283 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
You are right, such a fantastic effect. Started practicing this morning, easy handling to a great effect. Can't wait to test this on the general public.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4283 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Have performed it a few times and did it last night casually performing at a restaurant. Definitely going to keep it in my sets, I keep the cards behind the cellophane ready to go at any moment.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Flux Made It Through The Leveling Process (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL