The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » TNR for bills (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TravisNye
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of TravisNye
Does anyone know of a Torn and Restored bill effect?
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Counterfeit by Jay Sankey (free on youtube)
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5392 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Sam Berland published several that were signed T&R bills.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On Aug 29, 2014, themagiciansapprentice wrote:
Counterfeit by Jay Sankey (free on youtube)

This one is great for a free effect! Nothing you would perform in a big stage act, but for a close-up quickie it can't be beat.

Jim
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
861 Posts

Profile of boydy
Yes, Sam published many. I like the burning envelope effect where their signed bill is seen through the envelope. I think it was called Devil Dollar. I look out my folder and check
Foxbiz
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta
209 Posts

Profile of Foxbiz
Wayne Houchin did a great TnR Bill Across routine that he tipped in his lecture here in Atlanta. One bill torn and handed to spec 1, then Spec 2 is given another bill to hold. The torn piece is taken from Spec 1 and given to Spec 2. Spec 1 now has Full bill and Spec 2 has torn bill and the receipt matches... neat stage presentation.
Lynn Fox
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4468 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On Sep 22, 2014, Foxbiz wrote:
Wayne Houchin did a great TnR Bill Across routine that he tipped in his lecture here in Atlanta. One bill torn and handed to spec 1, then Spec 2 is given another bill to hold. The torn piece is taken from Spec 1 and given to Spec 2. Spec 1 now has Full bill and Spec 2 has torn bill and the receipt matches... neat stage presentation.
Lynn Fox

This sounds exactly like Jay Sankey's effect in his Penguin LIVE lecture. I've performed this a few times in close up situations and it goes over well
Isaach
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Isaach
When Daniel Madison originally released his RIP affect as a pdf it had a variation with a bill. This was just released again through E as a video download but I'm not sure if it still has the bill variation.
Isaac Haber - Boston

youtube.com/irhaber
twitter.com/isaac_haber
instagram.com/isaac_haber

No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist.
—Oscar Wilde
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3542 Posts

Profile of warren
Aldo Colombini had a very practical version on his standing room only video which I presume is now on dvd now.
Zlwin Chew
View Profile
Elite user
Malaysian Magician with
437 Posts

Profile of Zlwin Chew
This is one very expensive trick if you used a $100 Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » TNR for bills (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL