We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » WWI Diary - too much for me (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Https://www.etsy.com/listing/121600074/2......s_view_7

I know a few of you love WWI for presentations - so here is something you might like... kind of pricey. But it is a genuine piece of history!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3828 Posts

Profile of The Curator
I've several strange diaries and documents like this one, and it seems a bit expensive.*

*Many Poetry Diaries, Travel Diary, an agenda/ notebook from an American spiritualist (1855), a diary with an escape journey from Russian revolution in 1917 by a Belgian geologist and his crew, original letter and drawing by Jean Cocteau (he mentions his ghost), original letter by a French critic about 'Spiritisme' ((1897 - a play by Victorien Sardou with Sarah Bernhard, he mentions Henry Slade and Nevil Maskeline), original telegram and invitation by Churchill, an original letter by Bram Stoker on a document from the Lyceum Theatre, signed by his boss Henry Irving), a complete booklet by a nurse during WWII, the complete correspondance from a young sailor on a cursed ship (1898-1899 the Andelana, the story is on this forum)...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » WWI Diary - too much for me (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL