We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » RA - Rostami Any card at any number now on Android! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2583 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hello friends,

RA - Rostami's Any card at any number is now available for purchase on Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......magic.ra

Here's a performances . . . the official trailer will be released later:
http://youtu.be/dFr9v04gbvE

As always, the iOS version will have to wait about two weeks for Apple approval.

RA features:

* Super easy to do ... you'll perform 5 minutes after getting it
* Instant Reset
* It's really ANY card at ANY number (1-52)
* The magician does not know the card or the number!
* The spectators NEVER SAY ANYTHING to the magician
* They always count from the top of the deck
* Their card is always at their number
* Uses ONE standard deck of cards
* Use your favorite stack
* They can cut the cards as often as they like before they count
* No memorization
* No math
* No card box
* No sleights
* No gimmicks
* No stooges
* Everything can be fully examined
* Perform sitting or standing, completely surrounded
* Everything is fully customizable
* The magician touches the cards only once during the trick
* The website has REAL STATISTICS about how often cards and numbers are selected.
* And most importantly ... They use THEIR phone (device)

If you perform with an accomplice, then your spectators can simply write down their card and number . . . no signs of ANY technology.

A LOT of technology has been created in RA that guarantees any of your previous performances will not interfere with your current performance.
You are given a unique website that is ONLY yours ... no one else shares that website with you.

The introductory price is $24.99

That price will go up a few weeks after the iOS release.

RA was inspired by Max Krause's MACAAN. The idea of using a website to view statistics about cards and numbers is BRILLIANT!

I'm REALLY excited about this release and all of the first reviews have already been amazing.

Thank you,
Greg Rostami

Click here to view attached image.
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1329 Posts

Profile of weapon
Its out for ios and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12181
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2583 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you very much weapon for your support.

I hope you enjoy RA.
Greg
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Five Stars!!! Awesome.
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1329 Posts

Profile of weapon
Hi Greg! All you products are great! Its a pleasure!

I would love to see a pebble link to it. So you can see what is the `cut` card. Leave your cell in your coat pocket that is across the room lol
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1562 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
It is almost hard for me to believe that you did this to Max Greg. This is the first time I looked at your message on themagiccafe regarding your program.
I know how much time Max spent on developing the web version of MACAAN and making the site so that it was a real time statistical program.

This is a 100% DIRECT ripoff of Max's program and thinking.

It is a VERY SORRY day in this field of Apps.

"RA was inspired by Max Krause's MACAAN. The idea of using a website to view statistics about cards and numbers is BRILLIANT! "

"Inspired" is not the word I would have used in your statement.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1115 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Thank god we have people willing to improve on and better effects/apps in magic. Like any other industry it's better for the consumers when there is competition.

Steve as someone who literally created an app that you don't even use anymore (and provided no support for - mentalist toolbox) I hope people continue to "be inspired by" and improve apps. Thank god we have Greg rostami, Steve's istock app (after mattox pulled his wizard app sold to DC, etc.

Creators need to get over it. Make a better app and stop complaining.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of daniltan
I also see RA as an improvement not only from MACAAN, but to all ACAAN app out there. Lots of the creator do no more improvement / update to their ACAAN app for a long time. I guess it's time for a change and for someone else to set the bar a little bit higher. And I have to say it's not that easy for any app to gain many positive reviews in a short time. If it is a 100% direct ripoff, I believe the reviews wont be the same. I don't really know about magi creator ethics. I view this as a customer who happy for having a fresh update on ACAAN app universe.

daniltan
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1329 Posts

Profile of weapon
Dynamix, Daniltan.. I totally agree!"!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » RA - Rostami Any card at any number now on Android! (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL