The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Mikame Small Cigarette Change Drawer instruction Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Looking for Directions for this item which seems to be one of his older works. I know how it works but I would just like to have a set of directions to go with it if anyone happens to have one they can send me. This is the very small wooden box that basically is like the old metal cigarettes vanish trick.. open the drawer (there is no pull here you grab on the sides) and show the drawer full of cigarettes (or anything else that will fit inside) and then you close it and open it again and they have disappeared and repeat and they have returned. On top of the box is a painted bird or dragon. The box is all of 4-1/2" long x 3-1/2" wide. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me with the directions for this in advance. PM for my email

Charlie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Mikame Small Cigarette Change Drawer instruction Help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL