The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2014 entrée: Jason Palter » » Greetings » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hello all:

I'm totally thrilled to be the Guest of Honor for the next few days! I’m very happy to be here to discuss, answer questions, and chat about whatever y’all want. I’m a full-time magician, speaker, actor, and I create magic tricks too. My latest trick T.U.R.N. just got added to my site.

I've started a few posts just to stir things up, and that may perhaps get you thinking about some discussions you’d like to have and/or some questions you might want to ask me.

These threads have my links for my Paltergeist site and also my non-corporate performance site, so you can see a bit more of what I’m all about. So don’t be shy, let’s start the conversations/questions/pondering/etc.!

Best regards,

Jason
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5672 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Ok then, what is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow.
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hey Tom:

Oh gah-reat!!!! I only know the air speed velocity of a 1 month-pregnant Christmas Island Frigatebird, who has just consumed 8.465 litres of lukewarm well-water. Don't embarrass me in front of my peeps during my Guest of Honor moment with stuff I don't know! Smile Nice to hear from you bud!!!

Best regards,

Jason
Harry the magic man
View Profile
Loyal user
Spokane, Washington
270 Posts

Profile of Harry the magic man
Ok there are two non-migratory african swallows carrying a coconut by the husk.(Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
Best wishes,
Harry
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
Life is very long- T.S. Eliot "The Hollow Men"
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
LOL!
lilpixie
View Profile
New user
Beverly Hills, California
12 Posts

Profile of lilpixie
Sending a warm welcome Jason. Good day Smile
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Thank your for the warm welcome, lilpixie!.....And I'm guessing it must be "very" warm in California---y'know in August. lol

Best regards,

Jason
lilpixie
View Profile
New user
Beverly Hills, California
12 Posts

Profile of lilpixie
Indeed is Jason, today seemed hotter then most. I love the warm days for the fact I can run and spend much time outside but I'm so ready for Fall now.

Lil Pixie Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2014 entrée: Jason Palter » » Greetings » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL