The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2014 entrée: Jason Palter » » Commercials... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4801 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Jason,

As a close friend I am very aware of the many commercials you have done over the years...perhaps you could share some of them here?

You are more talented than you realize buddy! Smile Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hey Steve:

Thank you my friend; that's very kind of you to say!

I haven't uploaded any in a while, but here are some of the on-camera things I've done. There are a few commercials, a hand-demo that I did as part of a campaign for a cable provider (keep in mind that during that one, I'm actually in every shot so I could interact with the actors, but they "painted" my body out ala Gollum in Lord of The Rings. Very cool!), and a couple of shorts.

Click Here!

Thanks for watching!

Best regards,

Jason
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4801 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Here are my two favorites:

Awesome stuff buddy. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
LOL! Thanks Steve. That first one for Union Bank only played in your neck of the woods (California), and the second one actually never aired! Panasonic had shot 3 commercials that week (I was just in that one), spent all the time and money editing them, and then at the last minute decided not to air them. Oh well! lol

Best regards,

Jason
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2978 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Those clips are great! It's amazing how much you are able to convey with your expressions alone, with minimal (or no) dialogue. You've worked hard at that, but you also seem to have the kind of face that is particularly expressive and suited for that kind of thing. Did your natural "look" and features in any way influence the type of characters you choose to portray?
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
lilpixie
View Profile
New user
Beverly Hills, California
12 Posts

Profile of lilpixie
Steve, thank you for posting this topic. I would have
never knew it was Jason behind the Union Bank commercial.
Great job on the commercial Jason by the way..

Lil Pixie Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2014 entrée: Jason Palter » » Commercials... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL